Ive gotta ask him. I have to. I need him (Andy's POV)

I shake ash awake trying to get him to wake up. "ash? Ash! Wake up!" I shake him awake "huh...? Whaa...?" He mumbles and sits up slowly "you were having a nightmare! Are you okay?" I ask and sit next to him "uhh yeah I'm fine Andy" he answers and rubs his eyes. "you sure?" I repeat to make sure he's okay "yes, I'm okay" he responds "okay good. I got really worried" I look at him and pull him into a hug. he doesn't hesitate, instantly I feel a thump from his head lightly hitting my chest, as he wraps his arms around my shoulders in a long hug. oh god, I wish we could stay like this forever.. wait. did I just say that? I'm not gay. am I gay? No.. Think about it.. think about iiiiiit.... THINK ABOUT IT....... yeah.... I'm gay...

I let go of ash and look at him. welp, I better ask him now. better ask him while I still have the adrenaline and courage to do this. "hey ash?.. Can I uhh.. Can I ask you something?" Ash looks over at me, I can tell he's still tired. I don't think he got much sleep again "yeah sure Andy what's up?" He says and yawns "will you?... Will you uhh... Will you be my boyfriend?...." I trip over my words and look down at my feet "w-wh....what?" Ash replies "it's okay if you don't want to ash I just asked please don't hate me..." I start rambling "hate you? I thought you'd never ask! Of course I'll be your boyfriend Andy!" Ashy squeals and squeezes me as tight as his sleepy arms can squeeze. "really?" I say and smile wide. all I feel is an excited nod and more squeezing.

For the rest of the day I enjoy cuddles from ashy

~~a week later~~

I wake up to my alarm ringing in my ear. I slap the snooze button and open my eyes. I look to my right and see a shirtless ashy sound asleep beside me. I smile at his sleeping self and lean over and plant a soft kiss on his lips to wake him up. He responds with an exaggerated 'irritated' (note sarcasm) through the nose and a kiss back. "good morning Andy bear" he says and smiles "good morning ashy" I reply and smile right back at him. "we have school today don't we" he says and rolls his eyes. "yeah we do.." I say and sigh "ugh great. okay come on Andy we haven't been late all week lets not mess up now" ashy huffs and stands up, wobbling a bit. I put my arms around him to keep him steady, but mainly just to put my arms around him. he smiles then grabs his towel and disappears to the bathroom. I get dressed super fast and wait for him in my car.

We get to school and everyone greets us with death glares, disgusted looks, and death wishes. I don't care though. I have my Ashy, and that's all that matters. just to piss everyone off, I take ash's hand and kiss it then kiss him. everyone ewes in disgust but I do it again. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about what anyone thinks either.

My best friend Tyler Oakley skips over "hey there andy!" He squeals and waves "hey Oakley" I reply "what's up?" "oh nothing really just saying hi to you and Ashy" he says. Ashy? Did he just say Ashy? No one calls ashy, ashy but me. I will hurt anyone who calls ashy ashy besides me. "please dont call me ashy Tyler, not to be rude but it sounds like a puppy name and I'm not a fan of those" Ashy says and glares over at me and winks, almost as if he knew what I was thinking. I smile and say my good byes to Tyler. as I do my usual routine and walk Ashy to class, I pass all of our friends. We talk to each one for a while then I take Ashy to his class and drop him off. "hey Ashy?.. I love you..." I say blushing brightly. "I love you too, Andy" he responds, also blushing lightly. I leave him with a kiss and a squeeze then I walk to my own class

~~hey guys c: I hope you liked the story. I'm sorry for the week I skipped in the story cx I'm really tired (it's midnight right now for me) and I'm listening to lost boy by Ruth B c: that's it. That's what I'm calling my fans. you all are my lost boys and I'm Peter pan. yes. if you have a chance, listen to the song c: it's amazing. Anyways please leave a vote and a comment? And even follow me and help bring a lost boy home to neverland? I love you guys thanks for the 1.5k reads! I cried when I saw that. Okay goodnight my little lost boys c: -Peter Pan ~~