Tyler Oakley Is My Best Friend

~¤~ soooo... I kinda died for how ever long I was gone... this proves how much motivation I had to write.. anywaysssss... im back in school and its boring. Blah blah blah boring life of Kellin cx okie okie okie I promise this chapter shall be good. I PROMISE WITH THE PINKIES!! I'll see you at the end of the story my little lost boys~¤~

Andy's POV

I pick up Ashy from his class and start walking towards my locker to get my things for my next class. Just like always, Tyler pops up out of nowhere and smiles "hey Andy! How are you?" He sings. "Hey Ty, im doing okay. Im just really tired. We have cosmetology next right?" I ask "ummmmmmmmm....... I think so...?" Tyler gives me a look of confusion and unsureness "ah well we'll find out after lunch. Ash and I are going to McDonald's for lunch if you want me to grab you something?" I tilt my head slightly to the left. "Ooooooh yeah that sounds good. Can I add a mcflurry to that" tyler giggles "yeah ill grab you one" I hug Tyler and slip my hand into Ash's and start walking to my car.

Once we get there I unlock the doors and open the passenger for for Ash. When he gets settled in I shut the door and make my way into the drivers seat and start the car.

As we make our way to McDonald's I absent mindedly out my hand on Ash's thigh. We pull up into the drive-thru and the man on the other side of the speaker starts up "welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?" "Yeah hi, can I have a number 1 with large fries and a coke and- ash what do you want?" I look to ash "I just want 10 nuggets and fries and ranch" he giggles "and can I have two 10 piece nuggets with large fries and a water and sweet tea?" "That will be $9.45 pull up to the window please" I pull up to the window amd pull out my wallet to pay. I grab the wallet Tyler left in my car for lunch and take out a $5 to pay for his portion. I pay for the rest and look up at the cashier "can I have a shit ton of ranch?" The cashier gives me a look and puts a bunch of ranch packs into the bag and hands it to me. I pass it over to ash who instantly stuffs his face with fries. I chuckle and drive back back school.

When we get there tyler comes running up "did you get me the good shit?" He asks "yeah buddy I got you your nuggets and a shit ton of ranch" I pass over his food and he squeals and hugs me "whos your best friend?" I question and chuckle "you are" he replies and smiles. "Where you wanna sit?" "Um.. wanna go sit on the picnic bench outside? Its a nice day" i reply and motion for the door. "Okie doke le-go" Tyler skips to the door and opens it for all of us.

While were eating I hear Ashley squeal and yelp. I look over to find that hes been stung by a bee. "Andy call an ambulance. Im severely allergic to bees" I panic and call an ambulance quickly. Thank god we our school close to a hospital.

The ambulance gets here and I can tell ash isn't doing okay. The bee stung him right on his left shoulder. The EMT's work on his shoulder and manage to pull out the stinger and put Ashley in the ambulance "can I go with? I have to go with. Im the only one he has left" I blurt out and the EMT's send eachother looks and finally help me into the cabin next to ash.

For what seems like an eternity but really only 5 minutes we get to the hospital and doctors pull Ashley out and take him into a room. I try to follow but i get blocked off by nurses standing in the doorway. "Sorry cant let you in. Youll be able to see him when theyre finished." I take a few steps back and sit on the floor with my head between my knees. A while later I hear more doctors running towards Ashley's room. They wheel ashley out and rush him to the emergency room. I dont hear anything else for a solid 3 hours.

A doctor walks up to me and taps my shoulder. I look up "are you Andy Biersack?" I nod "im here to inform you that while ashley was getting up to use the bathroom, a few of his chords on the monitors wrapped around his foot and casein to trip and fall. He landed on his right side and broke his leg in a few places and broke his arm trying to break his fall. We rushed him into the ER and preformed surgery on him to set his bones back into place. About halfway through he flat lined. We did everything we could to bring him back and hes now over on the wast wing in the ICU. I could take you there if youd like" i nod as tears flood down my eyes and make my vest wet. I shakily stand up and follow the doctor to Ashley's room.

I look at Ashley's bruised body and cant help but sob more. My strong handsome man is laying here looking so broken and lifeless.

I take Ashley's hand and feel his fingers curl around mine. I smile and kiss his hand "I hope youre okay ashy.. Im so sorry this happened.." "Andy... its okay... it was.. and accident.." ash softly replies. "Come here and lays with me. I want to feel your warmth..." I get up and carefully place myself around Ash's broken body trying not to hurt him. I put my arm carefully around his waist and end up falling asleep next to him.

~¤~ haaaaaaay cx sooooo here ya go, here's the next part. I hope you like it! Dont forget to vote comment and follow me! I have more stories in the works!! Love you guys -Kellin ~¤~