new day, new things to learn, and new mind tricks (Ashley's POV)

~~breaks are fun arent they? im sorry i left for a while again.. my gramma died and ive been so wrapped up in trying to score with my best friend/crush heheh.. anyways im back for a while c: i love you my little freaks and i hope this story is good ^^ if you want to give me idea for the story you can message me, comment or even kik me!! my kik is koda.panda c: i hope you like this chapter c: i thought of it while talking to my crush about us writing a story cx wow im weird haha anyways, enjoy chapter 5!! -Koda p.s. still the same person writing this story i just changed my name ^^ my name is Koda~~

    i wake up to the smell of axe cologne, something warm around my waist, somehing fuzzy, and another fuzzy thing at my feet licking my toes. i giggle softly at the feeling and realize one of the fuzzy things is andys cat crow. " good morning crow" i say and use my free foot, that isnt being licked to pet crow softly. okay, now time to figure out what the smell, the warm thing, and the other fuzzy thing is. i open my eyes but keep my eyes squinted because the lovely, hint the sarcasm, sun shines peaks through the curtains and burns little black sun spots in my eyes. i rub my eyes, trying to make the sun spots go away, and take a look to see what the other fuzzy thing is. "oh, theyre batman pants? i dont own any- oh, theyre andys. well that explains the cologne smell but whats the warm thing?" i say to myself as i pull the blanket up "oh heheh, its andys arm. aww how cute" i smile and turn my head to see an outline of andys body. "damn sun spots go away" i curse to myself then blink the spots away. once i see the boy, i smile and cuddle closer to andy's body. his response is to instantly tighten his grip around me and pull me right up against his bare chest. a blush burns across my cheeks. i wonder if andys gay? i have a feeling he is, but i cant remember if i asked him or not... i cant remember a lot really.. im not too sure why.. i only really remember my name, andy's, his cat's, and his- well thats it really. speaking of remembering things, i dont remamber how i got here.. or how i got cleaned up.. oh no.. does this mean andy did everything? its not that im scared about him seeing me naked- well i am actually. i dont want him to see all of my self harm scars.. or the abuse scars.. or well.. i just dont want him seeing me like this.. he'll leave for sure if he sees them. everyone does. i know he will too. i hope he never sees me this way. i may change my mind later but i really doubt theyll fade. theyre deep and theyre all over my body for christ's sake. they'll never go away...

     i sigh and keep curled up next to andys body for a long time just thinking. after a half hour maybe, im not too sure i never looked at a clock and i never counted the seconds, later i start yawning uncontrollably and decide maybe its time to take another nap. as i start to doze of to the sound of andy's heartbeat i realize it stopped. my eyes shoot open and i scan him to see if he's breathing. he is but his breaths have slowed. i panic and press my head against his chest. i take a few moments to count his heart beat and i watch the clock on his nightstand intensely. theyre way under normal. i keep my head there for a moment right up until i feel my head stop slowly bobbing from his breaths. i check the time, panicking, and break free from his arms. "11:45am cmon ash. you dont have long. youre not a doctor but anyone with a brain can figure that out." i rush downstairs to find his mom sitting on the couch. i dont even have the time to say a single word before andy's mom reads my facial expression and she knows exactly what happened. a look of terror floods her face as she flies to the pantry door, grabs a box, and what looks like takes one large bound up the stairs to andy's room. before im able to blink the door is open and mrs. biersack is askin gme many questions like "when did you realize he stopped breathing?" "i uhh.. uh.. shit.. uh 11:45. yeah, so about 3 minutes ago as of... right.. now! right now" i nod and look at andy's body. she nods and takes out a mask and puts it over andy's head and starts pushing on the plastic balloon thats attached. i watch closely and study every move she makes. "come on andy. dont do this" mrs. biersack mumbles, i can tell shes crying or is about to cry. i instantly know what it meant and before i could realize it i had andys hand in mine, clutching it against my chest. a minute, that seems like an hour, later andy flies up gasping for air and he pulls his hand out of mine and uses it to grasp his shirt right around his chest cavity, where his ribs encase his heart. he looks around for a moment, while hsi mother slowly lies him down after putting a few pillows under him to prop him up a bit. andy starts to relax a bit.

     i look at andy's mom in a way that clearly states 'what the actual fuck just happened?! will someone please explain!!??' mrs. biersack nods once and walks out of the room, motioning for me to follow. as i do she speaks in a low voice, not wanting to disturb andys sister. "im not going to give you the story on what happened. that is andy's place to do so. he will tell you if he wishes and he wont if he doesnt want to, but i will tell you this happens a lot and the only thing we can do is hope and pray he comes back.." she looks down at her toes and shortly after heads back into the room, gathers up andy's medical items, packs them away, and heads back downstairs to continue on with her day. i push the stray hair from my face and rub my eyes in a 'what the fuck' kind of way. i slowly walk back into andy's room, shutting the door behind me, and i get back in bed with him. i want nothing more than to have his arms around me once again but i give him space to relax and recoup with what just happened. the next thing i see is nothing but it feels like im being shaken.

"ash?? ash?! ashy wake up!!" i hear a familiar voice piercing through the darkness. "h-huh? whaa..?" i open my eyes and suddenly see andy towering over me, gently shaking me "oh my god ash. you scared me to death! you were having a nightmare and you just wouldnt wake up." he says, clearly panicked wait. did he say nightmare? what the fuck? was everything i clearly remember just a fucking nightmare?! "you were haking so hard ash, i couldnt wake you." andy says in his famous, low, sexy voice. "im okay andy. i promise" i nuzzle his cheek. "i brought you up some breakfast." andy passes me a plate and smiles. i take the plate and eat a few things then put it down. "do you not like it?.." andy says " i made it myself.." he looks down "no andy, i love it. its just since i didnt eat a lot at my house so i ont really have the stomach to eat much right now." i tilt his chin up with my thumb and look him in the eyes. i glane over at the time, 7:45am. "oh okay then, ashy get dressed school starts soon" andy grabs hs towel and strolls down the hall to the bathroom. i admire his ass as he walks down the hall. i watch him duck out of sight then i get up to get ready for the day. somehow  i dont think any of this was a dream...

~~hey my little freaks <3 im not entirely sure if this chapter was longer than the others but either way i thought i should throw in a little suspense cause ive been gone for so long. if anyone messages me, comments, or kiks me and tells me if i should make the dream a reality or not in the next chapter, that special person can help me write the next chapter of this story!! :D okay anyways my kik is koda.panda if you want to kik me about the story. if not message me or comment down below and tell me about your ideas for the story, and if i like it ill add it to the story!! please vote for my story it means so so much c: and thank y'all soooooooooo much for the 1k reads!! omg i saw that and cried i was so happy!! have a nice day or night or whatever it is for you! later! -Koda~~