chapter 26 - it's happening

I agreed and I went to bed that night with Clay's arm wrapped around me and my head filled with all the fun we would have in Alaska.

-

[It is now a month later]

We had 1 day before we left to go to Alaska and I needed to start packing. The first thing I put in there was my straightener and curling iron. Then I put my makeup bag in which didn't have much considering I really only put mascara and nude lipstick on almost every day.

Then I got to my clothes. For bottoms, I put a nice pair of jeans, my white flowy skirt, two pairs of black leggings, a tight black skirt, two pairs of spandex, and my black silk pajama set.

For tops, I put Clay's Dream hoodie, my oversized army green shirt, A small light blue crop tank top, a black crop tank top, a red and blue flannel, and a black and white flannel.

I grabbed 3 dresses, a red floral flowy one I wore when Clay and I read books in my backyard, a tight black dress, and a tight white one that had gold diamond shapes around the waist line on it.

I grabbed 4 swimsuits just in case. A basic black bikini, my strapless red one, a light blue one, and a lilac purple one.

I also slipped in some lingerie just in case. It was a black silk top/dress that barely went over my butt. It was a v neck and the lace was right on the top and outlined the v.

I put my jewelry in a small little bag as well. My rings, my charm bracelet, my butterfly necklace, and a necklace Clay gave me, and my bracelet he made when we were little.

I grabbed my toothbrush, and toothpaste, and my hairbrush, and all I had left were shoes.

My suitcase was so full but I knew I could fit 3 pairs of shoes in there. I put my tan heels in there, my black heels, and my white running shoes.

I was going to wear my air force ones the day of the flight so I left those out. I sat on my suitcase closing everything in and zipped it shut. I put my passcode on the suitcase and brought it downstairs.

I had to get a good night of sleep tonight so I would be ready for tomorrow.

I set my pearly white air force ones, grey sweatpants, and a black crop tank top on my vanity because that was my outfit for tomorrow. I had a little bag for the flight and I put my AirPods, portable charger, my lip balm, and hair ties in.

Clay texted me he was ready and had his bag all packed and brought it over to my house and we hung out for the rest of the night.

We had a chill night since we had a long day tomorrow.

We had pizza and watched tv in the living room when our moms came inside from our deck and talked to us quickly.

"Listen we know this trip is exciting for the both of you we just need to talk to you about some things."

Clay and I both looked at each other in confusion.

"We know we said you guys can sleepover at each other's houses and that's fine but now you guys will be going to a different state across the country. We just think it would be best if you guys slept in separate rooms since there are no parents there."

Both our eyes widen. Our moms thought we had done the nasty and we were dating.

"Don't worry you guys it's my treat to Lysa and I told her she gets the whole master's bedroom to herself. This is my gift and this is her present she gets royalty okay."

I rolled my eyes at him but slipped a smile.

We agreed with our moms and went up to my bedroom.

We fell asleep around 9 which was good because our flight was at 10 am.

Once again Clay's arm was wrapped around me and we fell asleep with no space in between us.

[SORRY ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER]