chapter 59 - move in day

The one where we lived together.

-

We slept in till about 11 and Clay got up before me because I my hand drop from his stomach to the mattress. I woke up about 30 minutes later and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth I brushed out my hair and threw it up with a big hair clip.

Clay came into the bathroom after and put his hands around my waist and kissing my neck from behind.

"Good morning beautiful. I got you Starbucks and it's waiting in the kitchen for you right now," he mumbled still having his face nuzzled into my neck.

I smiled and gave him a kiss thanking him before changing and going into the kitchen.

I changed into my black lulu lemon sports bra that looked more like a tank top and grey sweatpants.

I grabbed my mango dragon fruit with lemonade and thanked Clay once again.

After finishing my drink I stretched out for the morning. I haven't stretched in a while and it definitely felt good. I let Clay stand on my back for a few seconds to crack it as well which felt amazing and was quite funny. He thought he was going to break me so he didn't step in me that hard but I thought it was funny because he gasped as soon as my back cracked.

He thought I died which was hilarious and I started laughing so hard causing Clay to laugh hard as well even getting a little wheeze out.

Today was move in day so I would be getting everything out from my house and into Clay's apartment.

We got lunch before we went back to my house and finally he turned into my drive way and turned off the car.

We arrived at my house around 2 in the afternoon.

I walked in the garage and into the house and Polo immediately found me jumping on his back legs wanting me to pick him up.

I picked him up giving many kisses and then giving him off to Clay while I gave my family a hug.

"Mom Hi! I missed you so much I'm so glad to see you."

"Oh LyLy I missed you too sweetheart. How was your dad?"

She genuinely seemed like she wanted to here how he was doing which surprised me.

"He's doing great! He told me to tell you all hi and he was so happy to see Clay again. They really bonded didn't you two?" I said turning towards Clay.

"Yes we talked a lot. It was nice to meet your dad I didn't remember him that much because you guys moved away when I was young but it was nice to see him again."

"Oh well that's good to hear! Are you guys here to pack? I have the boxes ready for you in your room you just need to pack them."

"Okay perfect thank you so much!"

Clay and I made our way to the front door slipping off our shoes and making our way upstairs. We first started off by filling the boxes with clothes and shoes which is what I needed the most.

Then we wrapped up fragile items likes my jewelry stand and jewelry. We filled another box with all my bathroom products and another with a few more random things I wanted to bring with.

It took us about 4 hours to fill all the boxes up and load 6 of them up into Clay's car. The other 2 went into my car and my mom decided to make us dinner.

We ate up dinner pretty quick and then said goodbye to my mom. Clay got a head start because he was going to grab an extra key for me. I stayed back because my mom started crying because I was finally "all grown up"

I felt bad leaving my mom but I wouldn't even be far at all. Plus our parents were neighbors. So either way it worked out.

I gave my mom a big hug and gave my sister one as well and then went out to the car.

I left going straight to Clays apartment and he pulled in a few minutes after I did. By this point I already brought my boxes up to the room because Clay gave me his key so I helped Clay carry up the rest of my boxes.

We finally got everything up to our apartment and unpacked a few boxes. Patches kept jumping in and out of them and it was the cutest thing ever.

We ended off the night cuddling up on his couch each with a glass of wine watching a movie and relaxing for the rest of the night.

The moving was so exhausting we both ended up falling asleep on the couch but for once we didn't need to go anywhere.

It was just me and him on the couch sleeping in for as long as we wanted. We stayed warm from each other's body heat and cuddled all night long.

My life went from good to great after meeting him and seeing him again.

And now my life went from great to amazing because of this.