Xisuma and Etho- Nightmares

Everything was dark. Accept for the admin, he was illuminated by spotlight. He didn't remember how he had gotten there, but he did. 

   He couldn't see past his little circle of light, and when he tried to move in the slightest, he couldn't.

Soon the scene around the admin lit up, like flipping the switch to a lamp. 

It was hermitcraft. The server that the admin looked after. Everything looked happy, and the players were enjoykng themselves. 

It didn't last long though. 

  Suddenly a storm of code came at the shopping district. With it, corruption. The admin knew as well as any player that these storms were created by entities. Entities called the watchers. 

He saw as a red sweatered brit took to the air, directing that everyone head to the nearest base. Which was the quartz dome that belonged to ImpulseSV. 

    The server member the base belonged too was trying to get his friends out, not focused that the storm was coming right at him. 

The admin was forced to watch as the brunette was pushed out of the way by a blonde with red eyes. The make had sacrificed himself, and was sucked into the storm. 

"TANGO!" the saved hermit cried out, being dragged away by another male in a blue shirt  an @ sign on it. 

Eventually they all made it to the edge if the shopping district. 

"Where's X? Where's our admin?" They all asked. 

"I'm right here!" The admin cried out, but they couldn't hear him. 

Then the corrupted spawned. The corrupted were a series of mobs that had tainted code. They could infect and kill players with just a touch. 

He watched as his players fell victem to them, dying forever under their grasps. The hard shell the admin wore started to crumble, and tears fell down his cheeks. 

And then there was Etho. The man stood in front of him and kneeled to the admins level. 

"X are you alright?"

"No, but he will be." A sinister voice called. 

Evil X stood in the shadows. With persuasion lime speed he leapt at the ninja, but Etho quickly dodged. He hit the admins brother back. 

Evil X was faster though, because he got behind the ninja faster then the blink of an eye. And he stabbed a Netherite sword through etho's heart. 

   Etho sank to his knees and the admin felt he could finally move, catching his beloved. 

 Etho pulled off his mask, blood coming from his mouth. He gave the admin a sad smile. 

"I'm sorry I failed you 'suma." He breathed, the light in his eyes dulling. 

"Nonono. I can save you! Hang on please-" 

The ninja put a hand on the admins shoulder. 

"It'll be alright X….until we meet again…" 

Tears swarmed the Admins gaze as his lovers eyes dulled completely. Blood stained his suit, but he didn't care. 

"Oh don't worry, you'll meet him soon enough dear brother." The evil twin said. 

He came at the admin, sword in hand. X couldn't move again. The sword swung above his head-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xisuma shot up in bed, tears forming in his purple eyes. He sobbed hard, waking up his partner. 

Etho say up and wrapped X in a hug. X hugged back, crying into his shoulder. 

"Hey, it's alright. Just a nightmare. I'm not dead I promise." The ninja quietly soothed. 

The admin cried until no more tears came. And with etho running circles into his back and holding him, Xisuma fell asleep again. 

Etho got the admin back on his pillow but didn't give up the cuddle position, and the two fell back asleep curled up together.