They fight and freedom Part 3

*~Your POV~*

I look a Dash then the clones come back and we start to fight. I see my dad and he uses his robots to burn down the city then he smiles at me then he almost steps on a woman. I run over to her and grab her so she wont get hurt. The woman holds me and i smile at her. "Miss your alright now. Please run i wouldn't want you to get hurt," i say as i put her down. She runs away as i look up at my dad. "Why did you do that young lady" my dad yells at me. "You can't just hurt people because your angry what would mother tell you if she were here" I yell back angrily. "Do not bring your mother into this" he yells at me. "Why not huh. is it because you cant face the truth that i'm nothing like you" i yell. "It was your fault that your mother is gone" he yells. "If i'm the reason then why do you keep me around why not let me be like my mother let me be a hero" I yell. "You a hero don't make me laugh you are never going to be a hero as long as you are my daughter" he laughs. "Fine then i don't want to be your daughter anymore" i yell. "How dare you Y/N i have given you every thing.  A life a home and care" he says grabbing me in his robot hand. "Well your a horrible father you never listened to me you never even care about what i want" i yell. "Fine you wanna be a hero then your nothing more than my enemy" my father says as he throws me. I use my force field to make sure that i don't get hurt. "You three get her" my father yells at Dash and his siblings. As the clones start to disappear Dash and his siblings run away to change. When they come back the are in there red and black suits. I run over to Dash and them so that i can fight. "How dare you all i will win and you will pay for taking away my proxy" he yes as he grabbed a car and throw it at us. I put up my force field then i look around to find something to throw at him. I don't find anything so i use my water power to hold my father back while i grow plant tentacles. "She was not your proxy she was your child" he said as he grabbed rope. I used my tentacles and pulled the robots arms off. Violet used her invisibility to get into the back of the robot to get to my father. Jack-Jack banged on the glass so he could get to my father. Dash took the rope and tied the legs of the robot. Jack-Jack gets to my father and holds him down. I walk over to my dad and put him into a plant cell. When the cops came they took my father away and i  fell to my knees. I was very tired and i had a headache. As i looked up at the sky i ended up fainting.

*~Dashes pov~*

I looked at Y/N and i notice something wrong i walked over to her and saw her faint i held her head so she wouldn't hurt herself. I pick Y/N up and me, Violet and Jack-Jack run to the house. When Violet opens the door mom and dad are siting at the table. "Oh dear, Violet get a cold rag and Dash put her in the guest room" my mother says i nod and take Y/N to the guest room. I lay her down and mom comes in with a wet rag. She rings out the rag and puts it on Y/N's head. "Her mother was one of the best hero's i knew" my mother said. "Who was her mother" i asked. "Her mother was the Moonlight, She would make sure the children of the world would be safe from the pain of this world by putting them to sleep then she would take them home and lay them in bed" My mother says. I look at her than i look at Y/N. "What happened to her mom" i asked. My mom looks at me and sighs. "Her mother went missing the only person who knows where she went is Y/N because her mom came to me at night and told me to tell her her daughter three words" She says. "What are the words" I ask. My mother grabs paper and wrights three words  "Dark moon side". "Mom when can we tell her" i ask. "When she feels better and knows her powers better" She says looking at Y/N. When my mom leaves i look at Y/N. I mover her a bit to put her in the covers. When i'm done I stand up and turn the light off then i walk out of the room. I walk to my room and change. I lay in bed and look up at my celling. After a few hours i fall asleep.

*~Mr.Incredible~*

"Helen what are we supposed to do with Eliza's daughter" I ask. "Honey we take care of her tell she's ready" my wife says. "How do we take care of her shell need a person to keep an eye on her so people don't hurt her for being Jack's daughter" I say. "We'll have Dash look after her shell be fine" She says. "I'm taking her to get enrolled at Dashes school tomorrow" Helen says. "Well good luck i'm going to bed" I say as i leave.

*~Your pov~*

I open my eyes to see a room that's not mine. I sit up and look around a little more before i stand up. I walk over to the door and open it i slowly walk down the hallway. I get to the top of the stairs and walk down them. I step into the living room and see three people fighting over something. I walk over to them and look at the thing they are fighting about. I clone myself and we make a plan to steal the tv remote. I hid and my clone tapes on Dashes shoulder getting all of there attention. As the talk I run and grab the remote from Dashes hand. I smile at him and he smiles back mischievously. I run and go up the stairs into a random room. I close the door and look around the room. I see pictures of singers and three guys one of them is Dash. I then notice i'm in Dashes room. I hid in his closet and close the door. I see the door open and i cover my mouth with my hand. "Y/N where are you i will steal back the remote fair and square" Dash says. I he look all over his room and starts to walk toward his closet. When he is opening the doors I quickly run between his legs. Before i could get to his door he grabs me and pins me to a wall. "ill be taking that" he says reaching for the remote. I trip him and i towered his bed i look for a better exit besides his door. I stands up and pulls me too the floor. i land on my back and Dash  gets on top of me. I slightly blush and look up at him. "my remote now" he says garbing the remote. He stands up and leaves i stand up and leave his room. I walk down the stairs and outside. I sit on the ground and close my eyes and i make a plant man. When i open my eyes I see that the man looks Dash. I stand up and take the mans hand. I dance around with his for a while then i use my water power to make me a dress. I Dance tell i hear someone. When i turn around i see Violet and Dash. "That looks a lot like me" Dash says. "Huh oh i guess he douse" I say. "Wouldn't you rather dance with a real person" Violet askes. "I highly don't think people know how to waltz" i say. "Well why not tach me" Dash says.

(1391 words) I really hope that you like this story i'm sorry this took very long i have school and i haven't been very productive.