A Crazy Day Part 4

"well why not teach me" said Dash. "You want to learn to waltz" i asked. "Sure then you don't have to dance with fake people" Dash says. "All right but you will start with her" i say making a female out of plants. "Okay now grab her waist and pull her close the hold right hand" i say. as he does the plant female moves a bit so he could get the hang of it. When they spun the last time he slipped and fell on his ass. "Hahahaha you okay" i asked. "Ya I'm fine but i think i can kind of waltz as long as its slow" Dash says. "Okay you can dance with me if you think you can kind of do it" I said. i then walk over to him and stand in front of him. He then garbed my waist and my hand and i put my hand on his shoulder. We then started to move.

After we were done a woman walks out of the house and yell's at Dash. "Dashiell Parr where are you" yelled the woman. She then looked at me and walked over to me. "Hello im Helen or Elastigirl" she says. "Im Y/N" i say. "We will be taking care of you for now if that's okay with you" The woman says. I nodded and she smiled. "Well before I take you get enrolled in Dashes school I want to take you to buy some clothes" She says. We all turn to look at the house when there was a sound of glass braking. "Dash, Jack-Jack what's going on in there" Helen yells. She then walks into her house and grebes both of her sons. I then walk inside and see Dash trying to attack his brother. "What is going on" Helen askes. "Jack-Jack stole my favorite shirt" Dash said. "I did not Dash just lost it and is blaming it on me" Jack-Jack says. "Well i cant help you right now im taking Y/N to get clothes then to see Edna to see if she could make something for you and her" she say looking at Dash. "What are you getting for us" Dash asked his mother. "Well im not sure yet but get ready to go " Helen says. After she says that she puts her sons down and Dash quickly gets ready. "Violet can Y/N ware pair of your clothes for the day" Helen askes. "Ya sure" Violet says as she goes to her room. She then walks down the stairs with a shirt and pants. I grab the clothes and head to the bathroom.

After i get changed i walk out and Helen quickly takes us outside

After i get changed i walk out and Helen quickly takes us outside. "Alright get in the car kids" Hellen says as she gets in the driver seat. I get in the back seat and Dash gets shotgun. Once we are in the car Helen takes us to the mall. When we go inside i look down so people don't see my face.

*~Time skip brought to you by MattPatt~*

After we shopped for a bit we got back in the car and Helen drives to someone's house. "Mom why are we going to Edna's" Dash askes. "So i can ask her for something" Helen says. as they talked i looked out the window. The car then stops at a coded gate. A person shows up on the screen and opens the gate. After we park we all get out of the car and head to the door. "Hello Helen how may i help you today" asked the small person. Helen walked inside after the person. Dash and I fallowed after Her. "Well Edna I have Eliza's daughter with me" Helen says . Edna stops and looks at me. I was looking around the house then i looked at her. "My god she resembles her so much" Edna says. "Then what can i do for her" Edna askes Helen again. "Well i want to get her a suit" Helen says then she leans down. Helen whispers something to Edna and Edna smiles. "All right i can do that for you darling" Edna says. "Children give me your wrists" Edna says as she takes out a tape measure and measures our wrists. "Now you girl come with me i must take your measurements" Edna says taking my hand and leading me to a room. After she's done taking my measurements she leads me to a glass room and closes the glass door. i look around. "Now i will be testing you to see what powers you have" Edna says behind the glass. First fire came out of the selling and i turned it into a person. Then water started to come from the selling and i turned it into a full army man. Then a small flower was placed in the room i smiled and i turned it into a big plant with sharp teeth but instead it attacking the glass i became like a dog. Then I shapeshift into Helen and clone myself. My clone starts to fight me and i use my force field. Then Edna stops everything and i make the big plant smaller so i could carry it. Edna smiles and then walks me back to Helen. "Ill get the outfit done real quick just sit and the other thing done for you" Edna says.