True protector

*~Dash's Pov~*

I wake up and feel way to warm. I open my see Jack-Jack bringing his finger closer to me. I quickly move so he can't burn me. "What the hell" I yell as i grab him. He instantly disappears and reapers behind me. He pushes me and runs down the stairs. I slowly walk and end up at Y/N room door. I open the door and see she's still asleep. I walk over to her and notice the bruises she got yesterday. I go to touch her hand when she slightly moves in her sleep. I back away from her and leave her room. I then go down the stairs and eat cereal. I walk up the stairs after eating a take a shower. I then walk down the stairs and grab my bag. Jack-Jack runs over to me and we run to drop him off. I then run to school so im not late.

*~Y/N Pov~* (More very bad bulling trigger warning)

I wake up and walk down the stairs. "Oh good morning dear" Helen says. "Morning" I say. "I made breakfast for you" She says leading me into the kitchen. I sit down and she hands me my plate. I smile and eat once im done she takes my plate. "All your school work is on the computer so if you want to get that done now you can go do what you want for the rest of the day" Helen says. I nod and head to my room. I turn on some music and work. When i get done i take a shower. Then I get dressed and grab a small bag and head down the stairs. "Where you heading" Helen asks. "Oh to bye some stuff ill need" I say. "Oh okay here" She says handing me 300 dollars. "Thanks" I say. I hug her and she hugs me back. I then walk out the door and turn into a dog and run into an alleyway. once i get to a flea market so i turn back and put on a mask. I walk around and buy a few things then i walk to the mall. When i get there i walk around and look at a few thing. I then see a group of people i recognize. They look in my direction so i quickly start to walk away. Before i get far enough away two girls grab my arms. "If its not our best friend" Trish said. My eyes widen as i look at her. I try to get away from them but i fail so i look down. "Lets go to the bathroom together shall we" Trish says. All of them drag me to a family bathroom and throw me to the ground. I turn around to look at them and they smile back at me. "Chris i don't think you played with her last time" Lilly says. Chris grabs me and looks at Trish. "I think she needs to clean her face she seems to have dirt on it" Lilly says clogging the sink and running the water. Once the water was high enough Chris pushes my head into the water and holds my head under for a while. He brings my head up and i cough. He then dunks me again. This went on tell i almost past out. He drops me and Lilly grabs my face and turns my head towards a boy. "Dash i think its your turn" Trish says. I look at Dash and he looks away slightly. I then see Trish take out her phone and record. Dash grabs me and pins me against the wall. I lower my head and tears slowly go down my face. He punches me in the stomach and his grip gets tighter around my wrist. It starts to hurt a lot so tried to move but he only grabbed harder. He saw the pain in my eyes and hit me a few more times before he dropped me. Then Trish hands the phone to Lilly grabbed both my arms and held me to the floor. "Ryan come here i bet she would love you" Trish says. The guy named Ryan had light brown eyes with dyed white hair. He smiled at me and touched my inner thigh. I closed my leg so Chris and Dan grabbed my legs and holds them down. Then Ryan stood up and stepped on my leg so hard i felt it brake. I let out a blood curtailing scream so loud that everyone in the bathroom ran out. I stood up and carefully walked out of the building towards an alleyway. Once i got there i made myself a water horse and rode it back to the Parr house. Once i get there i run struggle to keep conciseness. I open the door and fall to the floor. Helen run over to me and the last thing i hear is "Dashiell Parr".

*~Violets Pov~*

I walk out of the kitchen and see mom on the ground holding Y/N. I run to her and look at mom with a worried look. "What happened" I ask. "Im not sure but help me get her to the car" Mom says. I help her and we start to drive to the hospital. "What do you think happened" I asked. "Im not sure but your brother would definitely know" mom says.