First day of school Part 5

^if you see words in ^ then its in the characters head^

*~Violet POV~*

i was walking into Dashes room to get him up for school but he wasn't in his room. I then walked into Y/N room to wake her up. When i opened the door i see Dash cuddling with Y/N. I took out my phone and took a photo but i didn't realize that i had my flash on. Once i took the photo Dashes eyes opened and and ran up to me. "What did you just do" Dash askes. "Nothing" I say running away. I put up my force field Dash ran right into it. I then grab my keys and run to my car. I close the door and start my car.

*~Dashes POV~*

I watch as my sister backs out of our drive way. I then close the door and walk up to my room. I grab an outfit and go take a shower. When i get out i brush my teeth and do my hair. I then get dressed and run into Y/N room. "Hey wake up" i say slightly shaking her. I then see Jack-Jack walking down the stairs. I run and grab him and bring him into Y/N room. "Help me wake her" i say. "Why" he askes. "Just pleas" i say. "Fine" he says rolling his eyes. He then uses his telekinesis on her bed and throws her out of it. I the run toward her to catch her from falling. "You good" I ask. "Ya" she says. Jack-Jack the goes through the floor to sit on the couch. "Get ready for school" i say as i leave her room.

*~Your POV~*

I grab an outfit i bought yesterday with Helen.

I then went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and did my hair

I then went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and did my hair. I then walked down the stairs and looked at Helen. "Y/N you look lovely also if you need anything just ask me or Violet" She says. "I will" i say. "Are you excited for your first day of school" Helen askes. "Ya i cant wait" i say putting on a fake smile. In all honesty im worried to go every one will know who i am. "Okay boys its time for you to leave" Helen says. Dash ran over to me and turner around. "Dash will run you both to school so get on his back" Helen says. I get on his back and Helen hands us our bags. "Okay go" Helen says. Jack-Jack opens the door and both boys speed off. We stop to drop off Jack-Jack at a bus stop then we went to school. Dash stopped in an alleyway near the school and i got off his back. "We have to walk from here so people don't find out i have powers" Dash says. I nod and i start to walk. When we get to the front of the school i see all types of people. Dash then walked me into the office. "Y/N i have to go to class so you'll be on your own from here on out" Dash says. I then nod and he walks out of the office . "Hi sweetie what are you here for" said the woman is a sweet southern accent. "Uh um im new here" i say. "Oh your the new student welcome dear im Amber" the woman says. "Here's your schedule and your locker number do you need any help getting in class or locker" Amber askes. "Uh no im good thanks" i say. "All right well go to homeroom oh and one more thing your will be in the same room for all your classes except for gym" said Amber. "You will be in your homeroom class all day your teacher will be the only thing changing" She says. "Okay thank you" I say leaving. I quickly find my locker and put my bag inside. Then i grabbed the stuff i needed and headed to homeroom. Once i walked into class everyone looked at me and started whispering to each other. "Hello you must be the new student im Miss. Fickle please introduce yourself to the class" Said the teacher. "Uh okay im Y/N and i just moved here" i say. "Good now please take a seat next too" She paused to look at her sheet. "Next to Zenon" Miss Fickle finally says. As i walked to my seat everyone stared at me. Once i finally sat down the people around me scooted away from me. I just got out a book and started to read it. When the bell rang out teacher started class. My first class was Reading and Writing.