The day before summer Part 1

*~Dashes Pov~*

I was laying in bed sleeping until i feel something burn me. I quickly get out of bed and see Jack-Jack laughing. "Jack-Jack I swear when i get my fucking hand on you" I yell as i run at him. He teleports and i run around trying to catch him. but i get garbed by my mother and so douse Jack-Jack. "Now what have i told you about running around the house" She says. "Mom what's with all the racket I'm trying to do school work" Violet says coming down the stairs. "The boys are running around the house again" My mother says. "Oh well i need to be off i have to finish up some stuff so i can pass my first year of collage see you after school" My sister says as she walks out the door. "Now both of you go get ready for school" She says as she puts us down. Jack-Jack and i walk up stairs and get ready for school. I run to my closet and grab a red shirt and blue pants. I get in the shower brush my teeth and put on my socks then i quickly put on my shoes. then i run and sit on the couch. Jack-Jack teleports in front of me and i pick him up and run to the bus to drop him off. I drop Jack-Jack off and run to school. I get to an alleyway and i start to walk. When i make it to school i sit in class and talk to my friend before class starts.

*~Your Pov~*

I woke up to my dad's robot caretaker. "Good morning Miss did you sleep well" She asked. "Yes i did Rachel" I said. "Your dad wants to talk to you today Miss" Rachel says. I nod and go to my closet. I grab a F/C shirt and black pants. I put on my gray shoes and walk out my door. I walk to my fathers office and open the door. "What did you need to see me for" I ask and i sit on the chair in front of his desk. "My sweet i want you to come with me and learn to be a true villain" He says i stand up quick. "I rather practice my powers way more i don't want to hurt anyone" I say slowly walking away. My dad grabs me by the arm very hard and yelled "You will do as i say young lady i didn't have you just so you could disobey me." I look down and say "I'm sorry dad i would love to learn to be a villain." He smiles and lets go of me "good well go put this on so we can go" he says throwing an outfit. (Just the clothes and that's it)

I got dressed and looked at myself in the my mirror

I got dressed and looked at myself in the my mirror. I then walk out and see my dad in his robotic outfit. "Ready my dear" He says i just nod and he starts to walk tell he sees Healey and he walks over to her. "Are you and Y/N going to work" She askes looking at you. "Ya she's going to learn a few thing honey" he says giving her a kiss on the cheek. He tells her goodbye  and we get going. My dad fly as i ride the waves i make. "Now your going to try to kidnap a hero" he says i just nod and i use my powers to play with the water as we go to the city. "Y/N stope playing were almost there" he says as we land on the ground. "Y/N I'm going to call some robots and i want you to go cause chaos you got that" he says. "Yes dad i do ill get going" I say in a sad tone. "Pleas cheer up i just want what's best for you my dear" He says making me look at him. "I know dad" I say smiling very weakly. He turns away from me and i run into the city and set stuff on fire. People start yelling, screaming and running around in fear. I see my dad's robots and i sigh in sadness. "Hey you" i hear someone yell. I look up and see three people in red and black. There is one girl and two boys. My eyes open wide as i see a one of the boys running up to me. I close my eye and lift my arms as i make my force field to protect myself. I look at the boy and mouth something at him. I smile and i get rid of my force field. He stopes and the other boy runs and me and hits me. i feel myself go flying and i hit the ground really hard. I try to get up but i can't as i try to get my leg unstuck from underneath a rock. I look up and see one of my dads robots flying toward me i try harder but with no success. i then feel the rock move and i quickly  get picked up buy the blond haired boy. "Are you ok" he askes as he puts me down. I node and he runs away. i see my dads robots retreat and i feel my dad grab me by the waist and flies away i look at the boy and look down sad. When we get home my dad takes me to the healing room. I lay in the healing be and i look at the sealing. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*~Dashes Pov~*

When i got home i went to my room and lay in bed. I look at my sealing and remember the girl and what she said. "pleas save me" i look out my window and run my fingers throw my hair. I hear my mom yell mine and my siblings names. I run down the stairs and sit on the couch Jack-Jack phases thorough the selling and Violet out of the bathroom. "Kids we have good new for you" My mother says. I look at her then my dad. "You guys will be going on a mission on your own" my father says. "Who would we be taking down" Violet says. "Well he calls himself  CrankyJack. He has a daughter named Y/N and he's married to Y/N step mom Healey" My mom says. "Who's her real mom" i ask. My mom and dad look at the other and sigh. "Her mom is Dark Sun she was a good hero" my mom says. "She would never hurt anyone she would put everyone to sleep and freeze time so she could tie up the villain without anyone getting hurt" My dad said. "Then how are we supposed to stop them" Jack-Jack askes. "Well take down Healey and CrankyJack and kidnap his daughter so we try to get her to the good side" My mother says. "Listen they were the ones who caused chaos today" My dad said. "Now there will be a boat coming to get you in the morning so that you can get to the island where the family lives" my mother says handing us our stuff so that we can be heathy and safe. "Now get to bed so your well rested for tomorrow" my dad says. I run to my room and lay in bed. "Ill keep my promise" I say to myself. As i fall asleep.

*~Your Pov~* 

I wake up and get out of the healing bed. I limp to my room and get dressed for bed. I look at my bed side table and see a hologram. I turn it on and see my dad. "What did i tell you to do young lady" my father yells at the camera. "I told you to defeat a hero but what did you do you let them beat you and save you" He says angry. "Your are just like your mother and it makes me sick" he says with a disgusted face. I sigh and keep watching "I wish i could have a more obedient daughter" He say as the hologram ends. My eyes tear up as i set fire to the hologram. "Pleas blond haired hero save me from this place i say as i fall asleep.

(1408 words) I hope you like the story so far and if you want you can help me fix somethings that i might have missed but pleas be nice.