The mission Part 2

*~Dashes Pov~*

"Okay kids get up you need to get going now before people see you" My mom yells. I quickly get ready and run down stairs. Violet walks down the stairs and sits down. Then i see second violet walk down the stairs. "Jack-Jack stop mimicking you sister" my dad says yawning. "Here's the take these" my mom says handing us silver and blue with masks. "What are these for" Violet says. "We'll tell you when your on the boat" My dad says. "Cool well lets go" Jack-Jack says running to the door. Violet and i walk to the door and wave goodbye to our parents. Violet makes her force filed around Jack-Jack and i. Jack-Jack and i start to run and we make it to the boat. "You must be the three Parr humans yes" said the robot on the boat. We nod and get on the boat. "These are your room's have a nice trip" the robot says leaving us. Jack-Jack runs around and looks at the three rooms he chooses the first room. I choose the last room and Violet chooses the second room. I set my stuff down and look around the room then i walk to Violets room and sit oh her bed. Jack-Jack walks in and sits on the wall. Violet gets a call from our dad. "Did you make it on the boat just fine" my dad says. "Ya we did but what are the new outfits for" Violet asks. "They are for you to blend in the villain wants to have human servants to protect his daughter and too keep an eye on her so she doesn't mess up on her training" my mother says. "Okay but what's the plan" Jack-Jack asks. "Well you get the daughter to the hero side then you will take down the dad and bring the daughter back here" my dad says. We agreed then Jack-Jack and i went to our rooms so we could sleep. When we woke up we put on our new suits and waited for the boat to stop.

*~Your Pov~*

I wake up and get changed for the day. I walk out of my room and see Healey and my dad on the couch. "Y/N good morning" Healey says as see watches tv. "Good morning" I say back. "Oh my sweet girl i have people coming to the island just for you" my dad says. "Why" I ask looking at him. "To keep an eye on you young lady" my dad says. I sigh and walk out of the house. I go near the ocean. I start to walk on the water as i make i water house. I make other people and i take one of one water persons hand and dance with them on the water. I was having fun tell a boat horn goes off and i fall through the surfs of the water. I get to land and look at the boat heading to our island. I go back inside and my dad grabs me and tells me to come with him. I agree and i walk to the boat. Three people get off the boat and they are waring blue and gray suits on. "You must be the three people they sent for my daughter" my dad says. They nod and we walk inside. "This is your rooms my daughter's is this room" my dad say. "My daughter will show you around a little more but i must go back to my work" my dad says. Then he turns to me and grabs my arm "Now you be nice to them or else" My dad says lettings go of me.

*~Dashes Pov~*

The girl sighed and walked to one room that had a bed that was really robotic. "This is the healing room is what i call it but its call the hospital wing" the girl said. "May we know your name miss" Jack-Jack asked. "Uh y-ya I'm Y/N" The girl said. We nod and she shows us the rest of the house. Then we all go to the beach where she makes water replicas of all of us. She bowed to my replica and the started to dace on the water. She looked so elegant and lovely. My replica dipped her and disappeared. After he disappeared she fell into the water. I got worried out and jumped after her. My mask came off and i swim for her when i reach her i see her smiling. "My hero" she mouths. I look at her and open my mouth but i start to chock on the water. She gets surprised and makes a water bubble around my head. I cough a little and i feel water presser me toward land. When we reach land i feel the water put my mask back on. "You all look nice in the outfits your waring" she says. "You know who we are" says Jack-Jack. "Your the hero's from yesterday" she says. "Ah i see you remember getting hurt a lot" Violet says. "Well i told him to save me from my father" she says pointing at me. "Why don't you want to be a villain like him" Jack-Jack asks. "Because being one makes me feel unwelcome and scared" She says. we all nod and head into the forest. Y/N starts to use her power as she puts her hands on the ground. My siblings and i turn to see a hug plant. Y/N goes over to the plant and it makes a chair. She sits in the flower chair and relaxes she looks' at us and smiles. I walk over to her and the a rose comes out of the ground and sniffs me. It nods and takes my hand and leads me to Y/N. "My plants seem to like you" Y/N says. She smiles and gets off her thrown and she walks near us. "Now I'm curios what are your powers" Y/N says as she sits on a the ground. I run around very fast then i sit next to her. Violet shows her powers. Then Jack-Jack but he set part of the forest on fire. Y/N used the water from the ocean to stop the fire. After that Y/N started a safer fire. Y/N made little fire people and they started to dance. She smiled as the danced she herd her father and the fire people stopped dancing. Y/N stood up and put her hand in front of her. "Y/N i want you to come with me to the city and make sure you don't make a mistake this time" He says in a metal suit. "Yes father i promise" Y/N says. "If you brake that promise ill make sure you regret it" says CrankyJack. Y/N sighed and went and put on the outfit she had on the last time. "Ok lets go i must see if your protectors have powers of there own" Said CrankyJack. As we walk toward the ocean i look at Y/N. "Y/N how will we fight a hero if there is no hero's" i whisper. "Well easy ill clone you" Y/N says. I nod as Y/n stands on the water she uses her power to hold us up with the water. Y/N rides the waves to the city. I watch her in amusement. When we get to land  CrankyJack says "Get the hero's here by causing chose." Y/N nods and runs into the city. "Ok all of you pleas stay still this may tickle a little" Y/N says as she touches my chest. I laugh as i feel the tickling sensation that Y/N said. I close my eyes then when i open them i see myself. "Wow i really look handsome" i say as i smile at myself. Y/N dose it to both of my siblings and the clones go change into the red and black suits. 

(1316 words) I hope you like this it will take me a while to wright this one because there are so many words.