001..

lily and vereena were walking into the small thrift store that was down the road from the high school. during break, the two would always go to get away from everyone and everything.

they both hated school, but who actually enjoyed it? as they looked around the small store, nai walked around the racks and saw her crushes girlfriend laughing with her friend group. she searched for vereena but she was in the change room trying stuff on.

"shit shit shit" lily tried finding a place where she could hide before an arm reached out of the change room and pulled her in.

"what the hell?" vereena whisper yelled as lily rubbed her arm. the two knew that faith had no idea who the hell they were since they were the 'quiet' girls at school who stayed clear of everyone and everything. vereena's phone was blowing up and she looked at it.

"whats going on?" lily tried looking over at her phone but she brought it close to her chest and shook her head.

"snooping around?" ver raised her eyebrow and lily huffed while shrugging.

"anyways, what is it?"

"sarah and caitlyn are coming back for a little"

sarah and caitlyn were trying to pursue a career on 'youtube' because they both loved to do crazy shit together and thought they could film it to make some money. sarah was 20 and caitlyn was 19, once ver and nai graduated they were leaving this small town to go on crazy adventures as a group, lily smiled until she looked at the time.

"damn, we gotta get back"

"already?" lily  nodded and the two left the change room before running down the street.

once they arrived they were both bent over trying to catch their breath, they started laughing right before the bell rang.

"close call" they both stood up straight before walking into the building, they both had different classes so they went their separate ways.

--

"vinnie!" troy jumped on his back while laughing.

"get off" he pushed him off as he closed his locker.

"what put you in a sour mood?" jordan asked while leaning against the locker next to vinnies.

"fuking faith man, she wont let me have space!" he whined and troy raised an eyebrow.

"to be honest, i'm surprised you guys are still together" vinnies head snapped in troys direction.

"why?" he snapped as they started walking to their next class.

"cause you're the vinnie hacker? you don't really date girls for this long" jordan looked at troy trying to warn him about what he was getting himself into.

"what troy meant was we have to get to class bye!" he pulled troys arm before rolling his eyes.

vinnie was stuck walking alone to his next class, he didn't mind though. he would get a short amount of time to just think without any interruptions. almost like someone knew what he was thinking, faith kissed his cheek.

"hey baby" she teased intertwining their fingers. 

"hey" he replied while looking around at the walls hes seen over a thousand times but suddenly they got interesting.

"wanna come to my party tonight? i know its last minute and shit, but it would mean the world if you came! you could even bring your...friends" she hesitated and he nodded.

"yeah sure, we were gonna go to the skate park, but maybe we could pop by?" he offered and she nodded while smiling.

"anyways this is my stop, see ya!" she walked away and vinnie sighed before walking into his next class.

--

word count 602 

click ↓ for the next part !