006..

lily drove up to vinnie who was standing on the side of the road, he opened the passenger door and got in.

"why'd you call me?" lily asked turning down the music that was playing.

"what do you mean?" vinnie asked looking out the window.

"well, you have all your other friends, and your girlfriend" lily took a quick glance at vinnie as she turned.

"well, its one in the morning. everyones sleeping"

"shut up" she smiled, "its saturday so they would probably be awake, or at a party"

"exactly at a party! they would've had a lot of drinks"

"sure.."

"anyways, thanks for picking me up. hows your night going?"

"erm, pretty well? we've just talked and caught up on each others lives"

"thats good" he tapped on the window to the beat of the faint music.

"so where are we going?" lily asked.

"jordan said you had a thing for me, was he right?" vinnie blurted out as he looked at lily and her eyes went wide.

"so its true?"

"what no! i never said shit!" 

"cmon lil, just tell me!"

"i don't okay?!"

"you sure?" lily nodded eagerly, she hated how this conversation and wanted anything to happen so it would come to an end.

"heres your house" the two were parked outside of his house and he looked at her.

"you can tell me anything, we were best friends"

"keyword we were"

"and how'd it end?"

"because of you becoming popular, you dated so many girls and slept around"

"so? that didn't mean our friendship needed to end!"

"you're dating the hottest girl in the school, you're one of the most popular boys in the school, everyone loves you, you're in perfect shape, so what else do you want? your ex best friend having a crush on you!"

"so you do?"

"just get out of the fukin car vinnie!" her hands clenched onto the steering wheel, was on the verge of losing it.

"fine, i'll see you later" he said before walking in front of it, lily smiled at the thought of running him over. stop, you're not a maniac. she rolled her eyes at that thought and waited for him to pass by before driving back to the motel. 

--

lily arrived back at the rooms and the four stayed up until five am before calling it a night, lil couldn't get the thought of vinnie out of her head and it took awhile for her to close her eyes, eventually she did.

--

word count 427 

click ↓ to continue reading!