002..

vinnie, jordan, and troy walked into the crowded house which smelt like alcohol and sweaty bodies. all three had a disgusted look on their face but hid it once faith walked over to them, jordan could already tell that she was drunk since he was the most observant. 

"hey" she slurred, she dragged out the y and wrapped her arms around vinnies neck.

"hey vin, we're gonna go walk around" jordan tapped his shoulder and vinnie nodded with a disappointed look on his face. 

he mostly came here so he could hangout with his friends, but instead he was stuck taking care of his drunk girlfriend. he missed going out, being single, sleeping with random girls and never calling them back, but he knew that he wasn't going to be in high school forever so he had to try and mature. 

as jordan and troy made their way through the crowded room, they eventually found the drinks table. the two sighed of relief knowing that faith hadn't taken it all, they chuckled at the thought. 

--

"why the fuk did you drag me here" lily whined as ver dragged her into the party.

"look we need to go out!"

"so basically your crush is here?" she nodded eagerly and lily sighed.

nobody knew that lily liked vinnie, she was gonna take it to the grave. if ANYBODY found out it would ruin her life, anything faith says everyone listens. so if lily were to confess her feelings to someone faith would find out, faith would out her to the whole school and bam. it would cut to lily crying on the floor eating ice cream.

they walked in and she immediately scrunched up her nose from the mixed smell of cheap cologne, sweat, and alcohol. 

"i keep forgetting that you barely leave the house" ver laughed at lily's facial expressions.

"what do you mean! we both never leave!" lily playfully hit her on the shoulder.

"lets go find the main group of people?" they both walked past couples making out and hanging out, lily was looking around when she saw vinnie uncomfortably holding, what looked like a drunk faith? she smirked knowing that she wasn't the only one not enjoying herself. 

the two found troy and jordan, they weren't that close to them but they knew each other.

"hey" jordan said putting his arm over vers shoulders, the two waved with a small smiles on their faces.

"so where's the party girl?" ver asked, the two boys looked at each other before shrugging.

"i saw her and vinnie when we walked in" lily cut in.

"oh yeah, vinnies stuck with her" they both snickered.

"what do you mean?" lily asked.

"well vinnie lost feelings for her" troy said while shrugging, jordan hit his shoulder with his cup.

"no, that's wrong" he corrected him, the two girls looked at each other confused.

"then what actually happened?" ver asked while raising her eyebrows, "you bitches are useless, you don't say shit" she crossed her arms.

"fine fine, vinnie said she doesn't give him space" lily's eyes immediately lit up she could treat vinnie fine, she could give him space, right?

"you good lil?" the two boys asked and she nodded.

"mhm, just remembered something"

"you guys know where alex is?" ver asked and they shrugged.

"no idea, i didn't think he was coming" jordan said and ver pouted.

"hey, we should hangout more" lily stated and they all nodded.

"we used to be together 24/7, what happened?" troy asked.

"high school, in other words faith" lily bit her lip to stop from smiling.

"we could include vinnie? he probably would want an escape from her" troy suggested. 

the four decided to move to the dance floor for something to do, eventually vinnie was able to escape faith and join them.

"hey" jordan patted him on the back and he sighed.

"i hate that bitch, oh hey guys" he noticed the two girls and they waved.

"we found a solution to your problem" jordan told him.

"and that is? i'll take any suggestions" he smiled.

"lets all hangout as a group again? we used to do so much shit" troy told him while jumping around a little.

"have you had any drinks?" lily asked and he looked at her.

"nope, i have to drive them home" he pointed to the two boys while popping the p, "what about you guys?" he asked and they shook their heads.

"just water" ver replied and lily nodded.

"damn, how did you guys get here?"

"we walked"

"really? lemme drive y'all home okay?"

"we live just down the street"

"who cares? its late and everyone at this party is wasted" he looked around and the two thought about it, "who knows what'll happen?"

"okay fine, but only so we can start hanging out again!" ver yelled and everyone smiled.

"when do you wanna leave?" vinnie asked the two girls and they looked at each other before nodding.

"now"

--

word count 843 

click ↓ for the next part !