005..

"sarah, caitlyn!" lily yelled as she walked out of her house and saw the two in the car, she sat beside caitlyn in the backseat.

"y'all bitches had the same reaction" sarah rolled her eyes and ver scoffed.

"well at least we missed you" ver narrowed her eyebrows and lily gasped playfully.

"okay, well..we were really busy making important..decisions?" caitlyn said while shrugging and sarah nodded. 

"what do you mean?" lily asked resting her head on caitlyns shoulder.

"you guys graduate in like a couple months right?" the two nodded.

"and we all promised to go on the crazy adventures" sarah added.

"yeah, so?"

"well, how would you feel doing the crazy shit in LA?!" they both quietly yelled together, lily and vers faces lit up with smiles.

"yes!" ver said pulling into the small motel that they agreed to stay in together.

"okay sweet, it'll be weird at first but we can do it" sarah said getting out of the car and going to get her bags from the back, the other three followed. they walked into the motel and checked into their rooms, lily and caitlyn were in one, sarah and ver were in the other. the two rooms were connected so they could be close to each other.

"so, whats up?" caitlyn asked sitting on one of the two beds, lily shrugged.

"i've been good, my grades are good. remember the three boys me and ver used to hangout with in middle school? we've started hanging out again, what about you? hows life on the road?"

"its good, its a lot of money getting spent, but we're doing it for us. always follow your dreams" she sighed and lily smiled, "anyways, those boys were cute then. how are they now?" she wiggled her eyebrows and lily smiled looking down at the ground, "i'm guessing even more attractive?" lily shrugged.

"yeah, i'd say they're decent."

"decent? or hot?" lily smiled.

"fukin hot"

"oh okay, so you gonna show me what they look like..or?" she raised her eyebrow and lily lightly punched her shoulder.

"i tagged them in my insta post" caitlyn went on her phone and found photos of the three.

"now which one were you calling hot?" 

"the one with the curly brown hair"

"i'd have to disagree!" ver walked into the room with her finger raised.

"really?" lily asked raising her eyebrows playfully, ver sat beside her and snatched caitlyns phone. she typed something into it and showed lily a photo of troy.

"oh? i thought it was all about that other guy"

"what other guy!" sarah whined sitting beside caitlyn.

"hes gone now" ver shrugged and lily rolled her eyes, caitlyn took her phone back before turning it off.

"no phones, just-" she was cut off by lily's phone going off and she sighed. "really?" she asked disappointed and lily smiled awkwardly.

"hold on lemme take this" lily walked outside and answered her phone.

"hey" it was vinnie panting on the other side of the phone.

"hey, whats up?" lily asked.

"uh, my car broke down. i know caitlyn and sarah are here, but could you please come save me?" he asked and lily looked inside at the three girls laughing and having fun.

"uh yeah, text me where you are and i'll come and get you" she sighed.

"thanks lil"

"no problem, bye" she hung up and walked back into the room.

"that was vinnie, his car broke down. can i take yours ver?"

"yes, but don't do anything in it!" she threw the keys at her and lily could feel her face getting heating up.

"he has a girlfriend!"

"you never know!"

"thank you, goodbye!" lily ran out of the room and into the car. 

--

messages

vinnie :|
-location-

lily :)
omw

--

word count 638 

press ↓ for the next chapter!