007..

a month later

sarah and caitlyn left after a couple weeks of hanging out with ver and lily. once they left the other two decided to keep hanging out with the three boys, lily and vinnie didn't tell anyone about what happened that night and the two acted like that night didn't happen at all. lily would try not being left alone with vinnie incase he brought it up.

"hey" troy said leaning against the locker beside lily's.

"sup" she said getting her books.

"so, you know how i kinda have a thing for ver?" she nodded as she closed her locker, "do you know if she feels the same way?"

"uh, why don't you ask her out at the lake house?"

"i don't know, isn't that cheesy?" he asked as they walked to their next classes.

"well, is she gonna be there?" he nodded, "so there's your sign" he shrugged.

"okay, here's my stop. have fun!" he walked into the classroom and lily sighed as she continued walking.

the five of them were going to a lake house this weekend and they were leaving tonight. lily was excited so they could spend some time all together without vinnies little girlfriend. its like faith somehow knew that lily had a thing for him, she always was with the group, so unfortunately the group of five turned into a group of six.

she walked into her class and was counting down the minutes for it to be over, eventually the bell rang and she walked out to where the five met after each school day.

"hey" vinnie ran up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"whats up?" she asked.

"nothing, just saying hey" he shrugged and she nodded, "wheres everyone else?" he asked while leaning against his car.

"no idea, probably still inside" she teased.

"here they are" he pointed to the other three walking toward them.

"i'm so excited" ver squealed hugging lily and she smiled.

"okay so i'm picking everyone up in an hour?" jordan asked and everyone nodded.

"your mom said it was okay to take her van so we can fit everything?" troy asked and he nodded.

"vinnie can you drop us off?" the two boys asked and he nodded.

"okay bye guys!" ver waved as her and lily walked toward her car.

"so troy told me something today" lily wiggled her eyebrows and ver gasped.

"wait what is it-"

"he asked if you liked him back"

"and?"

"i told him to ask you this weekend to see for himself"

"okay good, should i just reject him to see his reaction?" she laughed and lily nodded.

"but don't tell him how you really feel until later!" lily convinced her.

--

the five finally arrived at the house and had settled down and unpacked everything in about an hour, it was dark by then, but it had cozy vibes that they all enjoyed.

"why don't we go down to the fire?" vinnie suggested and they all nodded before heading down. about an hour in they were all singing horribly and were having the time of their lives.

"this was fun!" ver exclaimed as troy rested his arm on her shoulders and nodded.

"what do you mean this?" jordan asked.

"i mean this was a good choice" she shrugged.

"hey, i'm gonna head up. getting kinda tired and the fire smell is making me nauseous, need anything?" lily asked standing up and brushing herself off.

"i think i might come up with you" jordan said stretching and the two walked up the steps back to the house.

once the two arrived, out of breath, jordan put his hand on her shoulder.

"can i ask you something?" she nodded.

"how do you feel about vinnie?" a million thoughts raced through her head, was it obvious she had a thing for him? did vinnie say something? did ver say something?

"what do you mean?" she knew it was obvious but she tried anyways, jordan raised an eyebrow.

"well i don't know, you just..seem more lit up around him. you know?" she nodded.

"uh no, theres nothing there. if there was, would it be obvious?"

"well i don't know, i mean i haven't seen you ever like anyone so i wouldn't be able to have an opinion or know how you act." lily nodded before heading over to the living room, jordan followed her.

"do you think he has a thing for me?" she blurted out and jordan smiled shaking his head.

"yes, i've never seen him look at anyone like that before" lily felt her face heating up.

"i forgot my backpack in the car, i'll be back okay?" she stood up and walked out to the car, luckily it was unlocked and she grabbed her bag which held her diary. as she walked back inside she bumped into vinnie.

"shit sorry!" she kept walking to the room she shared with ver, she wasn't in there so lily decided to get changed into a pair of sweats that didn't smell like fire. "thats better" she whispered before walking back out into the main room.

--

word count 862

click ↓ to continue reading!