008..

after lily bumped into vinnie and ran off something fell out of her bag, he picked it up and it was a yellow book. he opened it and saw the first page,

lily's property!

he smirked, he wouldn't expect someone like lily to have a diary. he decided to keep reading it until troy snatched it out of his hands.

"he-" vinnie yelled but stopped knowing that she would hear.

"whats this?" troy flipped the page and looked at the date, his face went blank and his eyes widened. "vin, you should probably check this out.." he showed him the message and vinnie awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"wait look at the date!" he pointed to the top of the page, it was when they started ninth grade.

"but look at this small message written down here, it looks really fresh"

damn, still having feelings for a guy who has the hottest girl in the school. nice try lil, nice try.

vinnie sighed before closing the book.

"she likes you bro"

"yeah no shit troy!" vinnie hit the back of troys head with his hand and he rubbed it.

"damn, i get you're upset but don't take it out on me!" he walked away and vinnie just stood there, lily walked out with a smile on her face and vinnie hid the diary behind his back.

"hey, wanna go sit outside again?"

"yeah sure" he nodded and followed her out onto the deck.

"its beautiful here" she whispered and vinnie sighed, he liked her back but didn't know how to say shit. he was never good with communicating, that's how he got lucky with faith.

"yeah.." he looked up at the stars and nodded, a smile smile swept across his face. he could confess his feelings-

"vinnie can i tell you something?" he was snapped out of his thoughts and faced her.

"yeah sure"

"troy's gonna ask ver out, and this is gonna sound so dumb, but i like you. i know you have a girlfriend, you know..just ignore it." she rubbed her temple and vinnie put a finger under her chin and moved her head to face his, he leaned in before connecting their lips. he pulled away and she was smiling.

"does that tell you something?" he asked and she looked at the ground with a smile on her face still.

--

tiktok