Chapter 1

Kenma sat down next to shoyo, quietly eating hi slunch and trying not to talk. He sat across from yachi, yamaguchi and Kageyama next to her.

Kenma glanced next to shoyo to see tsuki silently staring at his phone and ignoring everyone else.

"Yachi! This is kenma!" Shoyo smiled and proudly announced. Kenma looked up at yachi, who blushes slightly and waved, visibly nervous.

"H-hi..." She squeaked out, surprising kenma slightly as he nodded and went back to eating.

"Hi.." he replied just as nervously.

"Ah, kenma- you never said why you transferred here." Shoyo said rather calmly.

"I moved."

"Why'd you move?"

"I dunno."

Shoyo looked at kenma, a bit disappointed but simply shrugged. "We have volleyball today! I wanna hit some of your sets, kenma!"

Kenma blushed and nodded. "Oh, you play setter, kozume?" Yachi asked politely.

"Mhm. Call me kenma." He smiled slightly at seeing yachi blush.

"Okay..." she mumbled.

*after volleyball*

Shoyo rambled and laughed while kenma simply listened, a smile on his face. Yachi stared from afar, noticing  kenma's smile and shoyo's blush throughout the whole conversation. He seemed to be having almost as much fun talking to kenma as he did playing volleyball, something that was also seen on kenma's face.

Yachi rushed to catch up with the two, holding her books in her hand as she did so.

"Yachi! Hi!" Hinata smiled and skipped, waving at Yachi.

"Hi hinata!" She smiled back, visibly making kenma blush.

Kenma noticed yamaguchi and Kageyama walking together, hands interlocked and kissing each other quickly.

"What's up with them?" Kenma pointed at Kageyama and yamaguchi.

"They're dating." Yachi said simply, as shoyo nervously laughed.

"I wish I had a boyfriend..." he mumbled, staring off in the distance.

"What was that, shoyo?" Kenma smirked as shoyo's face quickly turned red.

"N-nothing! It was nothing..." shoyo stopped skipping and started to walk, still energetic.

"Ah, this is where I leave. I'll see you two later!" Shoyo waved and smiled, turning and walking the opposite direction from kenma and Yachi, who both waved back.

Kenma walked next to Yachi, neither saying anything before Yachi piped up. "Where do you live, kozu- kenma?"

"Right up here a little." He said, a bit nervous. "Mind if I walk you home?"

Yachi was a bit surprised, but nodded and smiled gently. "Of course you can." Her hand brushed against kenma's, both immediately snapping back and neither acknowledging it.

"W-what are you doing this weekend?" Yachi said suddenly.

"Nothing, really..." kenma pushed yachi's hair behind her ear and smiled. Yachi turned to him, and he immediately pulled his hand away and tried to cover his face.

"Sorry, sorry...I shouldn't have done that..." kenma blushed and shoved his hands in his pockets. Yachi nodded, secretly liking it.

"Ah, this is it... you can go home now...bye!" She waved and left as kenma simply smiled and waved back.

I like her.