Chapter 16

Yachi stood next to kenma, who took off his shoes and put them next to the door. They stood next to each other awkwardly, neither saying a word. "So...so uh..." Yachi stammered, kenma looking down with her. "You wanna go in the living room or something?"

"Oh sure." Kenma smiled awkwardly, following Yachi to her couch. They sat on opposite sides, Yachi nodding as kenma tried to move closer.

"You can... you can come closer if you want." Yachi mumbled, patting next to herself and watching kenma.

"No, I'm fine, I like sitting...all the way... over here...." kenma mumbled, before letting himself laugh and sitting next to Yachi.

Yachi put a shaky arm around kenma, pulling him closer. "Did you like tonight...?"

"Yes! Yes I liked it..."

"Oh, good..."

Kenma leaned up and kissed yachi's neck, smiling back at her. He pushed himself up and stared into her eyes, blushing. Kenma kissed Yachi, who kissed back, pulling him up on top of her. Kenma took Yachi by the wrists and pinned him against the side of the couch, kissing her more intensely than before, Yachi squirming slightly. He leaned down and kissed yachi's neck, biting down slightly, making Yachi yelp.

"Are...are you ok?" He stopped suddenly.

"I-I'm ok...didn't particularly want more than-"

"OH IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO-"

"NONO ITS OK I DIDNT TELL YOU-"

"BUT I SHOULDVE KNOWN-"

"HOW WOULD YOY KNOW? ITS OK-"

"NONO IM SORRY I REALLY GOT CARRIED AWAY IVE JUST NEVER TOUCHED A GIRL BEFORE-"

"YOU- WHAT."

"HUH."