Chapter 13

"What's up with him?" Yachi asked casually as kenma stared in disbelief.

"I...He's...he asked me...he...I don't know...." kenma stuttered, still staring at where shoyo was.

"So we're the only two here, huh?"

"Mm yeah." Kenma suddenly snapped back to his normal self. "It's like a shitty hentai plot or something."

"Like a what."

"Huh?"

"Do you wanna-"

"NOTHATSNOTWHATIMEANTJUSTFORGETABOUTIT-"

The two laughed and blushes, Yachi checking her backpack to make sure it was there.

Nobody else is here, should I ask now?

When else-

Just do it.

Yachi took a deep breath and took it out of her backpack.

"Hey, kenma, can you come here for a second?" She yelled out, kenma turning to her and nodding.

"Of course, I'm not doing anything else." He smiled gently.

Yachi blushes and held her project behind her back.

Oh no, shoyo did the same thing...

I don't wanna have to accept hers and not his-

Wait no.

I wouldn't accept hers.

I don't like her?

Do I?

She's pretty, but she's...

So much more than that?

"Will you go to the dance with me?" Yachi shouted nervously, handing kenma a box of chocolates, with a cover custom printed of the words 'will you go to the dance with me?' On it, and pictures of her and kenma decorating it.

"Woah..." kenma murmured. "You make this yourself?" He asked, taking them. Yachi nodded, too embarrassed to say anything.

"W-w-well?" She squeaked out.

"Sure. I'll go."