Chapter 7

*back in the hotel, Shoyo, Yachi and Kenma are alone*

Shoyo sat next to Kenma, knees touching and huge smile on his face. Yachi laid across from Kenma, barely awake as he watched her drool on her pajamas, Shoyo still talking and watching Kenma closely. 

She's falling asleep... we can be alone.. Should I tell him?

"Yachi, you should go to sleep, you're barely awake right now-" Shoyo smirked, leaning over to help Yachi up.

"nonoI'mfineIcandoitmyselfIcanstayawakeimcooliswear-" Yachi mumbled, sitting up immediately and shuffling a bit closer to Kenma. wait, no, stay away from him, him and Shoyo obviously have...something...I don't wanna interrupt them. Yachi thought, laying her head on the pillow and falling asleep.

Both boys looked at her, chuckling to themselves before turning to each other. They looked down awkwardly, neither saying anything.

"We really did it." Kenma mumbled and sighed.

"Yup..."

They both nodded and looked at each other. "I'm gonna sleep..." Kenma turned to Yachi and looked at her.

"Stop looking at her like that, that's creepy as fuck."

"Shut up-"

"....No, really, that was creepy.."

"Ok, it wasn't that creepy, and I'm not gonna do anything to her, asshole." Kenma smiled, Shoyo smiling back.

"Goodnight, kitten" Shoyo smirked.

Kenma laughed. "Goodnight, sunshine."