A Memory

Damian remembers the day well. 

He was 12 visiting  a park in Paris , when he heard a sound. Music, he thought.

So he followed it to lead on a small hill   and saw a girl his age. Playing the violin. Her long midnight  locks caught a breeze. 

The stars above making  it glitter. Full moon shone illuminating her immaculate snow white skin. Luscious blood red lips for a pop of color.

Long lashes framing her eyes. Then they opened to look at him. Piercing yet delicate ocean colored eyes that he felt he was endlessly drowning into.

  "Do you need something?" Her tone wasn't rude, just curious. His mind went blank. "I.....I-I-- no! I mean, I don't need anything....ummm..................... What. The. Hell. You are a Wayne!

 Stuttering like this? Unacceptable.  He cleared his throaght. " I apologize for interupting. I was just so moved by your preformance, I had to watch." 

Hopefully that made him less weird. "It's fine. I understand. Music is often simpler than words." " What do you mean?" 

"For instance, the violin is a instrument that carries your emotions. Whatever you feel, it will feel to.  She suddenly goes behind him slipping it into his arms. "Play"

He closes his eyes and nerveously grabs the bow. She has hand over his to guide him. He lets out a tune. "Good" she cooes in his ear and he sighs in relief. 

" What an interesting boy you are" she  spins around gracefully. Then puts her face close to his. " I think I'll hang around you more."

 " But, I don't even know your name. She gives him a smile and thanks to his trainning he hasn't fainted. "Marinette. Marinette Dupain-Cheng." And before he can say anything more, she vanishes.  

His heart is pounding. What is this feeling?

"Damian!" The voice snaps him out of his trance. 

Father. The man runs up to him. " What made you  leave like that?" " A miracle" he says dreamily. His father laughs. " You must be really  tired son, let's get you home."

BONUS:

" Snap!"

" What is it?"

"I forgot to ask for her number... oops"

" Im not having grandchildren early am I?"

" No! Not yet at least..."

"What was that?"

"Well, look at the time!"

*Runs off to Alfred.*

Bruce just sighs.