A Ribbon

Kagami Tsurgi was eleven years old when she first competed in a fencing match. A regional one at that. She had trained hours upon hours for this moment. Even if it mad her feel a bit nervous. Scratch that she was so nervous she couldn't feel her stomach.

But a Tsurgi does not have such feelings. No matter what.  So swallowing up her pride she walked inside the waiting room where many other young champions were. But it wasn't just for fencing. 

Infinity Academy was a school designed for child prodigies in many fields. For example Alicia Charlotte came from a family of talented figure skaters and Bruno Keto at the top of art class. It was the playground of choice for rich kids.

 Of course you had to have  more than just  money in your pocket. Even middle class students were accepted. As long were good in something. The bad news was they were often bullied. Like last week, when she witnessed a girl trip another just because "her clothes weren't as good". 

She had made several complaints to director and she had gotten expelled but that wasn't enough for the little Japanese girl.  So imagine her surprise when she saw a blonde yanked a blue ribbon out of a bluenette's hair.

 She was livid. Pushed her away and grabbed the victims hand to safety. Once in a secluded hall she asked" Are you alright?" " Yes, thank you" Sniffled a little before answering. If Kagami were her mother she would have commanded her to stand up and to fight for herself. Not wrong but comfort was equally important. 

"You should stand up for yourself" " I know it's just hard sometimes"" I understand what you mean" " Tsurgi Kagami! " It was time. "Listen, I have to go now, but let's be friends." She smiled brightly. "Sure! And my first act as your friend is to open up" Kagami was confused.

 " What do you mean? " Look behind you" She obeyed and saw a black box with a red crown on it. The contents were; black jean shorts with........................................ THIGH STRAPS!!!!!!!" Umm thanks but Mother won't allow me to wear such things until am I at least thirteen-" exactly why I made them in that size" "okkay" She looked  at the rest white shortsleeve turtlenck. 

A red jacket with hoodie(black) thick cuffs,white top, hemline(black), two thin white stripes, two thick black striped on back that touch the arms, old zipper and keychain was gold cursive K. Black wedged sneakers white soles and laces and gold pearls on near holes. A shiny crimson hair ribbon. 

Black lace choker and not forgetting the " Kagami Tsurgi!!!!!!"  Opps, she had to hurry. The design was black swords. Before running to the stage, noticed a note. She could deal with that later. As she hoped she won.  She saw the that intoduced herself as Marinette( French name, must be from Paris, where else would she get such fine clothes?) Giddily opening the letter:

I wanted to be honest with you the truth is, that girl, Chloe was one of the girls I befriended earlier. We were planning on making a group but first,  had to test the morality of these  students. Naturally, we chose you. So, as the final member, we welcome you and celebrate the start of Trinity!  The occasion will be commemorated at my house 1332 Rue de Lavie at 4pm. See you! 

- Your new friend Marinette 

She couldn't help but smile. She had renowned as an Ice Princess. She never dreamed at the thought of having friends and yet here she was.  At the house of a stranger having fun for the first time in forever. Who knew all this could happen. All because of a ribbon.

Six years later she was scrolling through her phone. Wondering at what point she could talk to her best friends again. She respected Marinette's intelligence but the role was starting to take a toll on her. Bing!

/ThrOnecoming/-Lucky

/Bee's in/

/ So's Spice/

That meant Mercury, the time of peace  was over.