An Idea

It was a normal day in class. Everyone was talking laughing or just enjoying each other.                      Too bad it didn't last long. Alya was about to change that. 'May I have your attention please?'' They all nodded. ' ' As you may know, Lila and Marinette have a problem''.

Each girl gave the other a look. And I think it's not getting worked out.''

The Italian smiled sadly

''yes'' This time the bluenette gave a face, annoyance

'' I agree'' Much to the reporter's delight. '' I just don't get what she gets out of this'' ''

\What do you mean Marinette?'' ''What I have said since the very beginning, you are a liar and these people should fact check! They were very angry. How dare she say that! Lila had already been put through so much and this was getting out of hand. The brunette stormed up to her. Her mouth opened but she held a hand up. " What now?"

"I can't be friends with a fake like you!" Her head sank. "You aren't wrong about the latter..." When she lifted it there were no tears. Thumb and index on the chin." But you aren't right either. So therefore I can and will be blaming you for the former. Allow me to be blunt, b*stards and b*tches will get stiches!!!" 

Everyone's jaws dropped, never had they ever thought their Everyday Ladybug would cuss, especially at them.

 She walked over to her second mortal enemies. They all  were   grinning, like  just winning the lottery and not having to share.       "Don't worry Gami and Chlo, there's lots more bad things to come."

 Adrien sighed as her watched her leave. Why did she  have to be like this? Lila wailed for all to comfort her and it worked. Pigtails is finally gone. Life will be good.