A Message

Chloe was rumaging through her closet.

She could NOT fail! Why is she doing this you ask?     

Well it all started when she was organizing her shoes.

When she got a text in the group chat, she jumped.

/ThrOnecoming\

Dang. This was bad. Very bad for the poor unfourtunate souls that angered her.

At least she gets to be a part of this. Don't know why she held back for so long but go figure.

She did the first thing that came to mind. Which brings us to the present.

After a few minutes she finally found the precious black box . Blowing off the dust to reveal a golden crown symbol on the lid.

Carefully opening it and pulling out the contents; white short sleeved top, black high waisted jean shorts with thigh straps  and gold button , yellow jacket. The hoodie was black and so were the cuffs and hemline

. But they had two thin white stripes, From the bottom black shoes in different sizes float up half way. Two  thick black stripes are on too. This is connected with the arms. The zipper is gold and keychain is shaped in a gold cursive C.

 Black wedged sneakers  white soles, laces and gold pearls near the holes.  Lastly a gold  ribbon. 

Just looking at it reminded her of her past.  When those peasants actually  had knowledge. 

After tying it in to her hair with her signature high ponytail she typed back the reply

/Bees in\

Now all she had to do was wait. It's time to teach a few morons.