A Heart to heart

"I can't believe you get to meet her!", whined Jason. " I've already met her as kids Todd. " "Then why are you going to see her?" questioned Dick. " Because apparently a girl there has been spreading rumors about us and she has info" "Why not have her come here?" asked Time. " Because that would just raise suspicion." 

" so you want to catch this liar in the act." this time it was Bruce. " Exactly Father" Alfred hands me my suitcase, hotel address, and a few credit cards. " Good luck Master Damian" "Thank you" I step into the zeta-tube.

" Who is this girl he's meeting?" "He said her first name was Marinette, Master Bruce. "

"You seem to be getting pretty close with the new boy" Marinette raised an eyebrow. After catching up with her childhood friend and giving the tapes of her claiming to date him, he had decided to remain in Paris to continue helping. The only catch was Lila trying to hang off him.

Naturally, she had followed her to the washroom to confront her. "What's it to you?", replied. This earned a growl. " Just stay away from him. He's mine" This earned a laugh. " Your shallower than a kiddie pool, it won't work." 

" If my charms worked on  Gabriel Agreste's son, than I can do with him." " The only reason your "charms" worked last time was because he's an idiot.  Taylor( his new fake name),  won't won't bend to your will so easily."

" Why are you so sure? You said I wouldn't be able to take away your friends yet here we are." "I don't know what your talking about.  If you are referring to to our classmates you are sorely mistaken. Anyone with a half brain can see their gold-diggers. Chloe and Kagami are my friends always have been always will be." " If you knew, why would you let them would treat you like this, why play along?" 

"Give it a name. Call it curiosity, boredom, if you will." This time, it was the italian's turn to raise an eyebrow. " Let's just say, you weren't my first adversary, and I certainly hope you won't be the last" She laughs. Genuinely. " You really are a puzzle. Maybe I would be closer to solving it if I were a good person." 

" I will say this, a small part of me hopped you could become one . I have no doubt you are capable of doing so. But let's be  honest here. Your ego is no smaller than the universe. " "Don't act like your so holy." "Never once said I was. But I think it goes without saying who is better in terms of morality and who is less." " I suppose. But it seems it's too high no matter my good reason." "Which is?" 

"They still treated you like dirt. Sure, joining me wouldn't be much better, but at least you would be able to get away from them." "I never knew you were the type to pity your enemies." "Im not. But desperate times call for desperate measures." 

"Let me guess, you also wanted someone to step in for you in case you fell to continue your reign?" "I prefer the term"equal". But like you said, my ego is no smaller than the universe. I'd probably drag you with me. The same action, twice the consequence." "Good thing that won't happen. 

Regardless, it was somewhat nice to meet you" "The feeling's mutual." "Whoever loses must bow before the other" " I can live with that, your going down" " Keep telling yourself that." Marinette  finishes applying her clear Loubilaque Lila her red Revlon and both girls part ways.

It slightly saddened them, knowing they were in too deep to call each other frenemy, but we don't always get what we want, do we? Make way for  Mars, the time of war.