1

I walked through the doors of my high school, I didn't think that I would be back here so soon but I guess that's what your parents dying does to you. You have to go back to your old life. I'm not complaining about being back I'm actually super excited but I am still on edge about everything after my parents death.

I snapped back to reality realizing that Mr.Yukimura had clapped to get the classes attention. I was standing outside the door listening for my cue to walk in the classroom.

"We have a new student joining us. She was here last year so some of u may know her." He spoke with authority in his voice booming over the quiet students listening attentively in their seats.

I could see curiosity across everyone's face. I haven't talked to anyone from Beacon Hills since I left I had their number of course but the distance was just too much.

"Abbey please come on in." His voice startled me snapping me out of my thoughts.

I walked into the classroom and looked at everyone. Scott, Stiles, and Lydia sitting together as always. Then I noticed someone else sitting beside them. Right before I could get a good look at him Mr. Yukimura's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Go ahead introduce yourself." He said so that only I could hear.

I shifted my gaze from them to look at the rest of the class as I spoke. "My name is Abbey Parker I was here last year but I moved to Mystic Falls. I just moved back."

I finished and Mr.Yukimura tapped my shoulder to get my attention. He was pointing to an empty seat and then spoke. "You can sit there next to Liam."

I kept my eyes on the ground as I walked to sit in my seat he had just pointed me to. So his name is Liam.

I sat in my seat and looked up at liam. He had very light brown messy hair, a blue shirt, jeans, and black sneakers on. He was pretty cute.

Liam obviously noticed me looking and looked over to me. "Hey I'm Liam I've heard about you from the others." He said with a genuine smile on his face with his hand outstretched.

I put my hand out and very quietly said "I'm Abbey but u already knew that cause I just said it." I reached out my hand to meet his and shook it. Trying not to make eye contact.

I looked beside Liam sat Lydia and behind her sat Scott next to Stiles who was sitting behind Liam.

I looked back up to the board scared that they didn't want to talk to me anymore because we haven't talked in about a year.

Until I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Stiles. He had has brown slightly spiked up hair, a plaid shirt, black jeans, and white nikes. "What I don't get a hello." He said sarcastically with a joking offended look on his face.

It made me chuckle a little before I looked. "Hi Mieczyslaw." I smirked at him knowing he hates to be called by his real name.

He glared at me playfully. "I thought I told u to stop calling me that." He said now with a fake pouty face.

"Ok ok I'm sorry." I said sheepishly before looking at Scott. He has dark brown messy hair, a navy blue shirt, sweatpants, and grey high tops.

"Hi Mccall long time no see." I said with a small smile.

"How's it going Abs." A nickname he gave to me when we were kids that I still hate. I shot him a playful glare. He sat back in his chair and put his hands up in defense. "It's not my fault I heard your mom say it and it stuck."

The thought on my mom made me upset and look away. But I looked back up and just simply nodded to Lydia. "Lydia." I said she gave me a small nod back. "Abbey."