11

I saw him and it filled me with so much joy I couldn't even believe it. I looked up at his dark brown eyes that didn't look as evil as they usually do.

I moved my eyes to look at his stomach there was blood splatter all over him. It made me a little sad that he killed all those people. But I am so happy to finally get out.

"Hello darling, miss me?" He said smirking at me.

I opened my mouth to talk but when I didn't I just winched in pain as no words came out. Void saw and it's like his eyes were black because of his rage at seeing how much they hurt me.

"It's ok don't try to talk. If you can't talk i'm assuming you're in no condition to walk." He remarked

He undid the belts they had strapped over me before he picked me up bridal style. I flinched at the pain of his touch but relaxed once I was completely wrapped in his arms.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and started to walk towards the door. With each step I could hear his heartbeat in his chest.

"I'm finally getting you out of here."  He gave me a genuine smile. We locked eyes for a second him standing still just staring into my eyes.

He looked back up and started to walk towards the door.

I started to drift off to sleep for the first time in about 2 weeks. Finally being able to be held and I inhaled his sent as I let my eyelids slip closed.

——————————————

I woke up somewhere I didn't recognize. I saw someone come around the corner.

"Hey how are you doing?" Liam asked as he walked into the room.

"where am I?"

"Oh you're at Scott's house everyone's outside because they weren't getting along cooped up in the same room waiting for you to wake up." Liam said with a smile on his face.

"Ok well can you go get them for me?" I asked him.

"Ya I'll be right back."

Void, Stiles, Scott, Issac, Liam, Kira, Lydia, and Derek all waked through the doors at the same time.

Void ran over to me and cupped the side of my cheek with his hand.

"How are you doing I didn't want to wake you up so I just let you sleep." Void said in a soft voice.

"I'm ok." I figured telling them what happened to me wouldn't make a difference Void already killed everyone anyways.

I looked into Voids eyes and put my hand over his then pushed my face into his hand a little more. I smiled at him then kissed his hand. Where is this coming from I thought I didn't like him why is he so attractive all of a sudden.

Someone I didn't know walked through the door. I figured it was just another pack member so I didn't think much of it. He had on a grey shirt with a black sweatshirt over it, dark jeans, black converse, and his hair was kinda spiked up with gel in the front and it was a light brown.

"Hey Theo this is Abbey, Abbey this is Theo." Scott said gesturing to the guy that just walked in the door.

"Hi nice to meet you." He said as he went to put out his hand.

I thought his voice sounded familiar so I didn't shake his hand as I was zoned out in thought. Where have I herd his voice before it sounds so familiar it's on the tip of my mind.

Then it hit me. I know where he's from.

I jumped up of the couch and stood behind Void who was confused. I started to hyperventilate as I clenched Void's arm. I started to feel something wet and hot of my fingers. I looked down to see that I squeezed his so hard he was bleeding.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I said fast and shakey. I looked down at my blood stained hands the back to Void. The world looked like it was spinning and I couldn't tell if I was crying or not. Until I felt the water on my cheeks coming down as fast as a waterfall.

"Hey hey it's ok I heal it's ok calm down." Void said as he held me in his arms.

"What is going on his her." Theo said rudely.

"Shut the hell up Raeken you obviously did something so get the hell out." Stiles said pushing Theo out the door.

I was still in Voids arms my breathing fast and shaky still. I was still crying I grabbed onto Void and hugged him back then nuzzled my head into his shoulder.

I was still hyperventilating and nothing was helping I tried to calm down but it wasn't working. I think Void noticed that I still wasn't calming down because he had a worried and concerned look on his face. Everyone else had the same look.

"Do something she's going to pass out." Liam yelled at Void.

"Shut the hell up don't you think that I know that." Void yelled back making Liam jump a little.

Void lifted my face so that I looked at him and with his hand still under my chin he kissed me.

My breathing slowly calmed down the longer we kissed. Finally my breathing was back to normal so Void pulled away.

Everyone looked at me in shock and confusion. I forgot they were all still there.

"What was that." Derek yelled.

"Oh calm down it got her to stop didn't it." Void glared at him.

"Ok but Abbey what just happened to you?" Issac asked breaking the tension.

"That guy. Theo I think you said his name was. I remember his voice but I couldn't think of where I had. But then it hit me clear as day that it was in Eichen." I explained to them.

Their jaws dropped as I said it and they all just stared at me. Although Void just looked like he wanted to kill someone.

"Liam go get Theo back here right now." Scott said angrily.

———————————————————————————
A/N

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while my mental state hasn't been the best recently so I haven't been able to do anything.

I hope you guys like this chapter sorry

And thank you to all the people who have read this <3