21

Once I got upstairs I knocked on Leo's door that was slighting open.

"Hey kid how are you holding up?" I asked.

He looked up at me with tear filled eyes. They were red and puffy he has obviously been crying for a while.

"Are you ok?" I ran over to him worriedly.

"I thought you were going to die there were so many of them."

He started to sob and jumped into my arms hugging me tightly.

"Come on kid you really underestimate me." I tried to joke to lighten the mood.

Leo was still curled up crying in my arms soon enough his sobbing got soft and soon just turned into sniffling.

He was laying his head in my lap and soon fell asleep.

I went back downstairs to meet with Kai and see if Void had finished explaining everything.

I walked down to see Kai chocking Void with him Void pinned against the wall.

"The hell is happening!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

"I think I told him a little too much." Void said breathlessly.

"Damn it Kai put him down." I said rubbing my temple's.

"He failed to protect you and let you almost get raped like hell I'm just going to let him off the hook." Kai responded not breaking eye contact with Void.

I flicked my wrist pushing Kai off of Void with magic.

"Anyways how much did you tell him?" I asked looking back at Void.

"He let me finish the story while I was pinned to the wall."

"Must you always cause so much troubled?" I rolled my eyes at Kai.

"When are you going to make food? I'm hungry." Void complained.

"It's not my fucking job to make food make it yourself asshole. I'll cook for Kai and Leo because they didn't just expect me to cook for them. You can make something yourself."

"Oh come on I don't know how to cook." Void complained like a toddler.

"That's not my problem we have dino nuggets in the freezer make them in the microwave."
(You're never too old for dino nuggets fight me)

I walked to the kitchen and got food ready for me, Kai, and Leo. I ended up making tacos. Void kept begging like a child for me to make some for him so I caved after he said please.

"I'm going to wake Leroy you guys set the table." I said walking away.

"I thought you said his name was Leo?" Kai asked confused.

"His name is Leroy but I call him Leo for short."

After walking upstairs I slowly shook Leo Awake.

"Hey dinners ready plus I want you to meet my brother." I said with a smile hoping that this would put Leo in a good mood.

Leo woke up with a smile that soon turned into a confused expression.

"I thought you said you're brother was dead?"

"He was i'm not too sure how he came back but he did it's best not to ask questions." I said chuckling.

I helped Leo off his bed and walked downstairs still laughing and talking to him.

Once we got in the kitchen I saw that Kai and Void were bickering. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat to get their attention.