15

Void kept his eyes on me at all times no matter what. How do I kill myself if he's watching me like a hawk. I mean I know he's watching me so I don't but I just can't take this anymore.

"Void can you please just let me be alone for like an hour?" I asked void.

"No I don't trust you." He said bluntly as he leaned back in his chair.

"Fine I didn't want to do this but you've given me no other choice." I sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Void questioned.

I pressed a little red button next to my bed that a called the nurses in. This time it was Melissa who came.

"Oh thank god can you please get security to get him out of here." I said to Melissa as I gestured to Void.

"I don't really think security would be able to compete with him but I'll try." Melissa gave me a small smile.

"And one more thing. Have you told anyone about this?" I asked kind of nervous.

"No I figured it would be better if you did." And with that Melissa walked out the door.

"Oh no big bad security what ever shall I do." Void teased.

"Oh don't worry you'll hate it" I said with a smirk on my face.

When security came into the room to get Void out he didn't budge. One of the men said something to Void which obviously pissed him off because he snapped the guys neck.

"VOID!" I yelled.

"What he pissed me off."

The other security guard ran odd obviously terrified. Void got up and stood in the door way watching the man run away. He was smirking as he saw the man stumbling down the hall.

I took this as my chance to finally get Void off of my back so ass he was watching the man I made a run for the bathroom.

I made it in without him noticing and I locked the door.

"Hey let me in. I'm going to breakdown this door. I said let me in." Void yelled as he pounded on the door.

"It's now or never." I mumbled to myself.

I looked around and found a towel that I then wrapped around my hand. I walked over to the mirror and punched it.

I picked up one of the pieces of glass that I made sure was one of the sharpest. I sat down on the floor away from all the glass except the one piece in my hand.

⚠️suicide warning ⚠️

I cut a long line across both of my wrists making sure to cut as deep as I could. I watched my blood pool on the ground as I shut my eyes and passed out.

~

Void's P.O.V.

I heard the mirror shatter then I heard nothing else. I started to bang on the door even louder yelling for Abbey but got no response.

"If you can hear me stand back I'm breaking the door down." I yelled.

I was trying to give her space because I know she probably wants it. But after hearing the glass shatter I panicked.

I kicked the door and saw her laying down her wrists cut open with blood pooling after her.

"MELISSA GET IN HEAR NOW MELISSA!"

I started sobbing because there was nothing I could do this time. I picked Abbey up and brought her over the the hospital bed.

I looked around and saw a little blue button next to the wall that said 'code blue alarm' on it.

I pressed the button and alarms started to go off and an automatic voice started to say 'code blue room 151'.

A bunch of doctors rushed in and asked what was going on.

"She was in the bathroom and she did this so I took her in here and pushed the button."

With no further questions they started to try and fix her. I stood over to the side so that they could work. Right then Melissa came running in looking terrified and on the brink of tears.

She started trying to help the doctors get Abbey fixed and they were struggling to stop the bleeding.

———————————————

I brought my chair over to the side of her bed after everyone was gone. I couldn't take seeing her hooked up to all those machines.

After a little while Stiles, Scott, Issac, Liam, Lydia, Kira, and even Derek came through the door. They all had a concerned look on their faces.

"How is she doing?" Kira asked breaking the silence.

"Well I think you can see she has a bunch of machines keeping her alive right now. But the doctors said she should wake up soon." I replied. "She's not gonna be too happy when she finds out she failed again." I added.

"Wait this has happened multiple times?" Derek asked. No one filled him in obviously.

"Ya about 4 times." I said.
(I don't know the actual amount of times)

Melissa came running into the room with a panicked look on her face.

"She needs to get out of here now." Melissa said.

"What do you mean she's still barely even alive." Liam said.

"Kate and Ducalian are trying to come after her with a lot of other alpha's." Melissa said still panicked and trying to get us to hurry up. "There's an ambulance out back all you need to do is get her into that then take her somewhere and hide."

"Alright come on let's go." I said as everyone rushed to get Abbey moving.

"Wait hold on real quick." Melissa said. She put her head on Abbey's chest then took her breathing mask off. She put her stethoscope on Abbey's chest then backed up. "She should wake up anytime now she doesn't need the machines anymore just get her out."

I picked Abbey up and everyone else started to walked in a circle around me and Abbey listening for people.

We made it outside but that's when we got surrounded by everyone.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Sorry this one took so long I ran out of ideas haha 😅

I hope you like my story so far and ya

have a good day <3