Corbyn// Need You Now

⚠️TW⚠️ Mentions of self-harm, s*icide and blood, if sensitive to those topics DO NOT READ

Y/n's pov
I look at the pictures on the floor at 1 in the morning thing of the night before

➡️Flashback⬅️
I was struggling and breaking down so I did the last thing I should've done... I called my ex Corbyn but he didn't answer so I left a message "Corbyn, I know I shouldn't call you but it's happening again and you're the only one who can help me, please just," I pause "Answer the phone," I hang up and start crying. A few minutes later, Corbyn calls and I answer "Corbyn, I can't do it, I wanna end the pain," I say as tears fall from my eyes "I'm on my way," he hangs up and I drop my phone and continue crying. Eventually, I get up and go to my room. I go to my dresser, open the drawer and grab my razor blade.

As soon as I make the fourth cut Corbyn walks in and sees the blade with blood on it "Y/N! NO!" He yells and runs over to me, I fall on the floor and start crying. He picks me up bridal style, puts me on my bed and sits next to me "Look at me," I look at Corbyn "Focus on my eyes, don't lose contact and squeeze my hand," I look in his eyes and squeeze his hand "Breathe in," I breathe in "Breathe out," I breathe out "Breathe in," I breathe in again "Breathe out," I breathe out again and I do that a couple more times. I calm down but we don't break contact and I don't let his hand go, he pulls me in and kisses me

After awhile the kiss gets heated and the next thing I know he's hovering over me and sucking on my neck. I moan loudly and he starts sucking on my sweet spot, he pulls away and takes my shirt off then his shirt "God, you're so fucking sexy," he starts kissing my boobs and I turn into a moaning mess. He pulls my pants off and leaves a trail of kisses to my heat and starts kissing the inside of my thighs "Fuck, Corbyn, please," "Please what babygirl?" "Goddammit, touch me," I beg then he kisses my clit and I let out a little moan. He starts sucking on my clit and I grab the back of his head and shove him further and he sticks his tongue inside me "Fuck Corbyn," I moan, he stops and looks at me "What's my name?" "Daddy, it's daddy," "Atta girl," I blush a bit then he gets up and unbuttons his pants then I get up and get on my knees. He picks me up and puts me back on the bed "No, this is your time," I blush again.

He crawls on top of me and smashes his lips against mine. He pulls away "Are you sure about this? I don't wanna make you do something you'll regret," "100% sure," I tell him and he kisses me then he pushes into me "Ffffuuuccckkk," I draw out and he starts thrusting in and out slowly "You're so fucking tight babygirl," I start biting my lip to hold my moans in as he goes faster "Don't hold your moans in babygirl, I love hearing them," he tells me and I start moaning like crazy "God daddy, you're so fucking big, please destroy me," he goes faster and faster "Fuck, fuck, fuck, you still on the pill?" I shake my head and he pulls out and cums on my stomach then everything goes black.

~5 minutes later~

I wake up and I'm in the bath, I get out and wrap a towel around me. I walk out and I don't see Corbyn then I go downstairs and look all around but I still don't see him so I figured he probably went home. I started tearing up. I wish he didn't leave me.

➡️Present time⬅️
I heard a knock on the door then I went to answer it and I see Corbyn "Corbyn, what are yo-," he runs in and kisses me.

I kiss back then push him away "What are you doing?" "I still love you Y/n," it goes silent for a little while "Corbyn, I don-," "Please Y/n, give me another chance, I promise I won't screw it up this time," He begs but I don't say anything