Corbyn// Birthday

Corbyn's pov
"Happy birthday baby," I hear as soon as I open my eyes. I turn and see my girlfriend, of 3 years "Thank you princess," I say then she kisses me and I kiss back. She pulls away "So what do you wanna do today?" She asks as she sits up "I was actually thinking we could just stay in today, I mean, I don't really have to go to the studio today," I tell her and she nods and lays her head on my chest. I start playing with her hair and she looks at me "So... we can stay in bed all day?" I nod and she smirks

"Use me however you want... daddy," she whispers in my ear and I get up. I go to the closet and grab the "toy" box then sit it on the bed, I pull out handcuffs, a blindfold, a vibrator, a dildo and a leg spreader. I rip her shirt and underwear off then I grab the handcuffs and the blindfold, I cuff Y/n to the bed and put the blindfold on her. I grab the leg spreader and strap it on her as she bites her lip then I grab the vibrator and set it on her clit then turn it on and she arches her back. I push her down "Shit," she moans then grab the dildo and shove it inside her and start pumping it in and out of her, slowly "Fuck," she stutters out then I turn the vibrator up one. She starts moaning like crazy and I pump the dildo a little faster "Sh-Shit," she moans out "Oh god," I smirk then turn the vibrator to the highest setting and pump the dildo, fast "I'm gonna cum, daddy, can I cum, please let me cum?" I beg "Hold it princess," I start pumping the dildo as fast as I can and the next thing I know, she squirts all over me.

Y/n's pov
I open my eyes and the blindfold is off. Corbyn's staring at me "What h-happened?" "You squirted princess," he tells me and I look away in embarrassment. He grabs my chin, making me look at him "Don't be embarrassed princess, it was hot," I blush and bite my lip and he smirks.

He uncuffs me and I immediately get on my knees. I pull his boxers down and his member springs free and he sighs in relief, I spit on his dick and pump him a little, I lick a stripe up the side of his dick then kitty lick his tip "No teasing, I will spank you, do you wanna be spanked?" He asks and I shake my head "Then suck," I nod then take him in my mouth and start bobbing my head back and forth. I look up through my eyelashes and he throws his head back "Fuck," Corbyn groans out and I grab the back of his legs. He makes a makeshift ponytail with my hair and starts face fucking me "That's it, choke on daddy's dick," tears start streaming down my face as the sound of his balls clapping against my chin and my muffled moans fill the room. Corbyn twitches in my mouth "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he holds my head down to his base and shoots his load down my throat "Fuck," he grunts then thrusts one more time in my mouth. I take him out of my mouth and look up at him and swallow "Good girl," he taps my cheek and I smile.

He pushes me back on the bed and crawls on top of me. He starts sucking on my right boob while massaging my left and I bite my lip "Daddy," I whine a little. He lines himself up with my entrance and teases me a bit then slides into me, I throw my head back as he starts thrusting, slowly "Daddy," I whine again and he starts thrusting faster. I grip his back and scratch down it "Do that again princess," he groans and I scratch down his back again "Shit, you're so fucking tight," he starts rubbing my clit "Fuck," I moan loudly and he rubs my clit faster and thrusts deeper "Fuck daddy, so deep," I moan and he goes faster. He starts searching for my g-spot and when he hits it, I let out a squeal "Right there daddy," he starts pounding into that spot and soon I feel a knot in my stomach "Fuck, I'm gonna cum princess," Corbyn groans and I nod in agreement then he cums inside me and I cum on his dick.

He pulls out and uncuffs me from the bed then falls next to me "That was amazing," I breath out. I go to get up but he pulls me down "We're not done princess," I look at him "I want you to ride me princess," He tell him and I bite my lip and crawl on top of him. I grab his member and jerk it off a little, I line his member up with my entrance and sink down on him, I adjust myself and immediately start bouncing "Shit," Corbyn groans and I smirk to myself. I let my head fall on his shoulder and bounce faster, my eyes roll into the back of my head. I grip onto his chest and he grabs my waist and digs his heels into the bed and starts thrusting up into me, I moan at how deep he's going and as the sweat from both of our chests collide.

He stops thrusting and I start bouncing again. I lean out and arch my back, allowing him to see me ride him, he watches me as my neck glistens with sweat. Corbyn twitches inside me "I'm gonna cum," he groans "No," I continue bouncing on him. Soon I feel a knot in my stomach and I clench around Corbyn's dick "On 3," he nods "1... 2... 3," after we finish counting, I cum around him and he shoots his load inside me.

I get off him and fall next to him "Best birthday ever and it's barely even started," he says and I laugh. I lay my head on his chest "Here's another birthday present for you... we might've just conceived a child," he looks at me and just smiles then kisses the top of my head.

~9 month later~
"Corbyn... my water just broke," I say as he sets his drink down. He looks at me then immediately gets up and grabs the hospital bag then he grabs my hand and leads me out to the car. He shuts my door then gets in himself and drives off.

~Time Skip~

We get to the hospital and go inside "Hello, my girlfriend's in labor," he tells the receptionist then she calls someone and a nurse comes and gets up. I sit down in the wheelchair she brought to us then we go find a room then the doctor comes in.

~Time Skip~

"One more push," the doctor says and I push one last time as I squeeze Corbyn's hand. The baby falls out of me "It's a boy," the nurses wrap him up and hand him to Corbyn and he hands him to me. I can see Corbyn crying which makes me start crying "We made that princess," he says and kisses my head. The nurse looks at us "So... what's his name?" Corbyn and I look at each other "Matthew Alexander Besson,"