Corbyn// Step Brother

Y/n's pov
I wake up around 6 a.m then get up and go to the bathroom and start the shower then strip and get in.

~Time Skip~

I get out and grab a towel from the towel rack then dry myself off. I wrap the towel around me then go to my room, I look through my closet and find an outfit and put it on

 I wrap the towel around me then go to my room, I look through my closet and find an outfit and put it on

I put my vans on then grab my bag and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen "Hey Y/n," my step brother, Corbyn, says "What's up Besson?" He gets a box of cereal off the top of the fridge "Not much," I open the fridge and grab the milk "You still need a ride to school today?" I nod as I grab two bowls out out of the cabinet. I turn around and set the bowls on the counter "Isn't that outfit a little too much?" Corbyn asks as he pours the cereal "I don't care, I'm going to my Kyle's after school plus I'm kinda hoping to get some," I say then pour the milk "Y/n... Kyle's 21, you are 17... you realize he could be arrested for that?" I don't say anything and grab a spoon out of the silverware drawer q"Y/n, he could be arrested for that whole relationship," "Only if someone tells, no one knows about our relationship besides you and that's only because you like to snoop around," I say before I begin eating my cereal.

~Time Skip~

We get to school and walk in. We start walking down the hall "So, am I driving you to Kyle's after school or is he picking you up?" Corbyn asks as we get to our lockers "You have too," I tell him and he groans "Fine, I'll take you," he says as we both open our lockers. I grab the stuff I need for Calculus then close my locker and walks off.

Corbyn's pov
Y/n closes her locker then walks off and I sigh "Just ask her out of fuck her man," I hear someone say and I jump. I look over and see Daniel and the guys "Shit, you fucking scared me," he chuckles a little bit "Just ask her out or fuck her man," Daniel tells me and I look at him "She's my sister dude," "She's your STEP sister, you're not blood related," Zach says as we walk off to class.

~Time Skip~

I pull up to Y/n's boyfriend's house "Alright, thanks Corbs," I smile a little then she walks up to the door and I watch her ass sway from side to side.

Y/n's pov
I go inside and I hear moaning and groaning coming from upstairs. I go upstairs to Kyle's room and open the door and see a girl on top of him "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I yell and they both look at me. Kyle pushes the girl off him, he gets up and comes over to me "Baby," he goes to touch my arm "Don't fucking touch me, good knows we're that hands been," I turn around and run downstairs and outside. I see that Corbyn's still here and I run back to the car crying, I get in "What'd he do now?" "I-I walked in on h-him and a-another girl," I tell him while crying. Corbyn goes to get out of the car but I grab his arm "Don't you dare," he gets back in the car "Just take me home please," he shuts the door then drives off.

~Time Skip~

We get home and go inside and I run upstairs to my room. I slam my door and plop down on my bed, I hear a knock on my door then Corbyn walks in "If you were just gonna barge in then why'd ya knock?" I ask rhetorically "Sorry," "It's fine," he comes and sits down next to me on the bed "You're too good for him anyway, you know that right?" I don't answer him and look down "Hey, you're too good for him," he grabs my chin, making me look up. I look in his eyes "You deserve the best Y/n," it's quiet for a little bit and the next thing I know, his lips are pressed against mine. I push him away "Corbyn, you're my brother," "I'm your STEP brother which means we're not blood related," I bite my lip.

I straddle him and start kissing his neck and I feel his boner poking me, I smirk to myself and start grinding on him. I start palming him through his jeans, he closes his eyes and throws his head back "Fuck, keep going," I stop and he opens his eyes and looks at me. I take his shirt off then get in between his legs and pull his pants down along with his boxers and his dick pops out "Holy fuck," I mumble and he smirks "Something that interests you baby girl?" I nod and bite my lip while staring at his dick.

I grab his dick and jerk it off a little, I kitty lick his tip then lick a stripe down to his base then going back up to his tip. I start sucking on his tip for a little bit then I take him in my mouth, I immediately start bobbing my head up and down. He groans a little bit and I start bobbing my head faster "Sh-it," he groans again and I take his dick out of my mouth. I spit on it again and jerk him off some more than I take him back in my mouth and start deep throating him "Oh, fuck," Corbyn groans and tears start streaming out of my eyes as the sound of his balls clapping against my chin, his grunts and my muffled moans are the only things that fill the room. I feel Corbyn's dick twitch in my mouth "Shit," he thrusts one more time in my mouth then cums in my mouth. I take his dick out of my mouth and look up at him and swallow.

I take all my clothes off then get on top of him and he flips us over. He lines himself up with my entrance "You sure you want this? I don't want you to regr-," I cut him off with a kiss. I pull away and smile "I want this and I promise I'm not going to regret it at all," we stare at each other for a bit and he starts teasing me with his tip. He slides into me "Sh-Shit," I let out a muffled moan then he starts thrusting, slowly. I start scratching down his back and he starts thrusting faster "F-Fuck Corbs," I moan out then close my eyes "So fucking big," I moan out "So fucking tight baby girl," he groans and starts going faster, deeper and harder. After a while of pounding into me, he starts searching for my g-spot and when he find it I let out a squeal "Found it," Corbyn groans then he slaps my ass and starts ramming into my g-spot "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I moan "Go ahead, baby girl," I cum on his dick and he continues thrusting into me "I'm gonna cum," Corbyn groans and cums inside me.

He doesn't pull out and just falls on top of me "That was amazing," I breathe out "Best sex I've ever had," he tells me "Really?" He nods and pulls out and lays next to me. I kiss his cheek then get up and go to the bathroom then I come back and lay back down "Round 2?" I ask and Corbyn nods rapidly.