Daniel// Late

Nevaeh's pov
Right now, I'm out with my best friend, Rocky, at a club and it's currently 11:30 p.m

As we're dancing, some dudes come up behind us and start dancing with us. I start grinding up against one of them and I can feel them get hard so I continue to grind on him and he starts sucking on my neck. I let out a little moan then I stop and turn around "Sorry, I have a boyfriend," I tell him and the two guys walk off then Rocky and I go back to dancing.

~Time skip~

it's almost 1 in the morning and I'm on my way home. Rocky wanted me to hangout with her after the club so we went to her house, had a few more drinks and talked for a bit.

Anyways, I get home and unlock the door, I stay quiet because I live with my boyfriend, Daniel, and he's usually sleeping by now cause he goes to the studio early. I walk in and shut the door, as I'm shutting it the lights turn on and I jump a little then turn around and see Daniel "Oh god Daniel, you scared me?" He gets up from the couch and walks over to me "Where were you?" He asks through his grit teeth "N-Nowhere," I lie "Don't lie to me Nevaeh, where were you?" "N-Nowhere," I lie again "NEVEAEH, WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" He yells but I don't answer him "Ok, so I guess we're gonna do this the hard way?"

He sits back down on the couch "Bend over my knee," he demands, I nod then go and bend over his knee. He pulls up my skirt and pulls down my underwear "Now, where were you?" "Nowhere," he spanks me and I jump a little "Quit lying to me, your punishment will not end well," he rubs the red mark on my ass and he spanks me again "I'm gonna ask you one last time, where the fuck were you?" I still don't answer and he spanks again "Is that a fucking hickey?!" He spanks me even harder and I let out a little whimper "Little fucking whore," he spanks me again and I whimper again. He spanks me one last time then he pulls my underwear up and my skirt down and I stand up

"Are you gonna tell me where you were?" "I-I was with Rocky at the club," I look down then he grabs my neck and pushes me against the wall "What were you doing at the club, hmm? I told you not go there without my permission," "I was dancing," I tell him "Were you drinking?" I don't answer him and he squeezes my neck a little "Were you drinking?" "No," I lie "I can smell the alcohol on your breath," he squeezes my neck a little harder "I want you in the room, on that bed and by the time I get up there, you better be naked, slut," he lets go of my neck "Yes Daniel," "What's my name?" "Sir," "Good girl, now, upstairs," he smacks my ass then I start walking upstairs to our room.

When I get to the room, I take my clothes off then lay on the bed. He walks in with his shirt off and goes to the closet, he comes out with a giant black duffel bag and I tense up a bit. He looks up at me and sees how tense I am "Lay back babygirl," I lay back and he pulls out two pairs of cuffs, a blindfold, a ball gag, a whip, a vibrator and a leg spreader. I take a deep breath as he cuffs me to the bed "Kitten, you've been such a bad girl," I look down in shame, he grabs my chin with his index finger and thumb "Don't look away from me," he demands and I nod.

He grabs the blindfold and the ball gag and puts it on me then flips me over so my arms are crossed "I'm not going easy kitten," I gulp and he smacks me my ass with the whip "Count!" He demands "O-One," he whips me again "T-Two," he whips me again

Daniel's pov
"F-Fuck, t-twenty," I finish whipping her and flip her back over to where she's on her back. I put the whip away, grab the leg spreader and put it on and stretch it out all the way then I grab the vibrator and set it on her clit then take the gag out of her mouth "I'm going downstairs, I better not see a drop of cum on that vibrator," she nods then I walk out of the room

~Time skip~

I walk upstairs and walk in the room to see Neveah crying and cursing at herself, I walk over to her, pick up the vibrator and inspect it. I see cum dripping down "What did I tell you?" I slap her cheek lightly. I take the blindfold off and the ball gag out then I take my pants and boxers off, I crawl on top off her and start sucking on her nipples, she lets out a few moans and yanks and yank at the cuffs trying to get out of them but I stop her "Baby, if you keep struggling, they'll get tighter," I tell her and she stops struggling.

I slam into her and start thrusting, giving her no time to adjust "F-Fuck," she moans and I put my hands around her throat and squeeze a little "You are mine, you understand that?" She nods rapidly and I squeeze a little harder "This pussy is mine, this ass is mine and these tits are mine, no one else's, you got that?" She nods and I let go of her neck. I start rubbing her clit and a line of curses escape her mouth "Fuck, you're so tight," I start searching for her g-spot and when I finds it she squeals a bit "Found it," I smirk, she rolls her eyes and I smack her ass then start ramming into her g-spot

Nevaeh's pov
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum sir, can I cum?" He nods and I cum on his dick then he continues thrusting into me. His thrusts start getting sloppy and he pulls out and cums on my stomach then falls next to me "I love you babygirl," "I love you too," he puts his arm around me and we fall asleep.