Zach// Birthday

Y/n's pov
"So what time's your birthday party tonight?" My best friend, Riley, asks as she sits down on my bed "9:00, and yes my parents will be gone and there will be alcohol, I got my sister to buy us some," I tell her and she smiles "So who's coming to the party?" She asks and I shrug "Just a bunch of our friends and probably a few more people," she looks at me "Is Zach coming?" She asks and I shrug again, secretly hoping he will. I get up off my bed "We need to go to the mall," I say as I grab my keys "Why?" "I forgot to get an outfit the other day," she gets up and grabs her keys and her purse then we go downstairs. I put my shoes on and grab my purse off the table next to the couch then we leave.

~Time Skip~

"What do you think about this one?" Riley holds up a green dress and I shake my head. She puts it back and we continue looking "How about this?" She holds a black sparkly dress up "Maybe," I say and grab it from her then go to the dressing room. I change out of my clothes and put the dress on, I look in the mirror and walk out of the dressing room "How does it look?" I ask Riley and she smiles "Great," she lies "You're lying," I tell her and she shakes her head while holding her breath "Yes you are," I say and she lets out the breath she's holding "Ok fine, it doesn't look good on you," I sigh and go back in the dressing room and change back into my regular clothes. I walk out and we go look some more and I see two dresses and hold them up "Which one?" Riley looks at me holding them up "Get the black one," she tells me and I get it and go try it on. (last slide)

 (last slide)

~Time Skip~

We get back to the house and go up to my room. Riley sits down on my bed and I go to the bathroom and put the dress on, I do my makeup then walk out and sit down on the bed "Are you gonna change into your dress?" She nods and goes to the bathroom. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs "Y/n!" I hear my sister shout "Yes?!" She walks into my room "All the stuff you told me to buy is in the fridge, you owe me about $330," she tells me and I groan "I'm going to Juliette's," I nod then she goes downstairs and leaves. I get up and Riley comes out of the bathroom "What took you so long?" I ask but she doesn't say anything "Oh yeah," Riley likes my sister, she's liked her for awhile now "Oh shut up," I laugh then we both go downstairs to the kitchen and start getting stuff ready for the party.

~Time Skip~

I hear the doorbell ring and Riley runs and answers it "Hey Luke!" I roll my eyes as I hear the name of my ex who cheated on me with his step sister. I walk to the door and put a fake smile on "Hey hot stuff, nice dress," I roll my eyes again "You're eyes are gonna get stuck back there," he tells me "What the fuck do you want?" "Just came to drop of this," he puts a present on the table next to the door then leaves. I look at Riley "Do I touch it?" "I wouldn't," "Wait here," she nods and I go to the kitchen, grab some gloves and a mask then I walk back out there "Here we go," I muffle through the mask and Riley laughs. I pick the present up and sit down, I take the mask off then unwrap the present, it's a new journal "He remembered I like journaling," I smile to myself as Riley sits next to me "You broke up with him for a reason, remember? Or do I have to refresh your memory?" "I remember, please do not refresh my memory at all," we both laugh again as I take the gloves off.

After awhile more guests start showing up then I see Tyler. Tyler is my sister's annoying boyfriend and he's obviously been cheating on my sister. I go up to him "Tyler?" He smirks as I smell alcohol on his breath "H-He s-sexy," he slurs and I roll my eyes , he walks in and puts his arm around me "I can give you the best birthday present," he whispers in my ear and I push him off me. He gets back up and puts his arm around me again "I bet you like it rough like your sister," he whispers in my ear again and I push him off me again, he gets up again "Oh come on," he grabs my wrist and starts to drag me upstairs "Someone help please," I feel another hand on my wrist and I look and see Zach "Let her go," he demands in a deep voice and I feel myself get wet, Tyler doesn't let go of me and tightens his grip "I said let her go," Zach demands again and I feel myself get wet again "No," Tyler pulls me toward him then Zach pulls me towards him. Finally, Tyler let's go and leaves the house, I look at Zach "Thanks Zach," I smile "You know my name?" I look at him in disbelief "You're joking right?" He shakes his head "You're Zach Herron, you're the quarterback and you're the lead guitarist in a band that's played everywhere in this town," I say and he smiles then we go sit on the couch.

~Time Skip to after the party~

After everyone leaves Zach and Riley stay behind to help pick up. I look at Zach "You know, you don't have to help," I tell him "I want too," he says and I smile and we continue cleaning up "So, did you have a good birthday?" I nod and the next thing I know he kisses me, I kiss back and soon it turns into a heated make out. I pull away and take his hand, Riley looks at me "We're going upstairs," I tell her and she smirks as she nods, I roll my eyes as Zach and I go to my room. We walk in and he sits down on my bed "This is where the magic happens," I say and laugh awkwardly, he raises an eyebrow "Oh no, not like that, I'm a virgin... and I don't know why I just told you that," he chuckles and I laugh awkwardly again. I go sit down next to him "So, what do you wanna do?" He kisses me and I kiss back and soon it turns into another heated make out.

I pull away then straddle him, I take his shirt off and he takes my dress off and I start grinding on him, he groans then flips us so I'm on the bed. He looks me up and down "God damn," he starts kissing my neck leaving a few hickeys, he kisses down my body leaving a trail of hickeys behind then he gets to my thong and takes it off with his teeth and I bite my lip as he throws it somewhere in the room. He starts kissing the inside of my thighs then he kisses my clit, he stops and looks at me then he smirks and licks up my slit, I hum a little in pleasure then he starts sucking on my clit. I moan then he shoves two fingers inside me "Oh fuck," I moan and feel him smirk against my clit as he starts pumping his fingers, I put my hands in his hair and start pulling at it and my eyes roll into the back of my head "M-More," I beg and he adds another finger and pumps faster while sucking on my clit. He hits my g-spot, I moan loudly and he starts ramming his fingers into that spot, he stops sucking on my clit and starts rubbing it with his other hand "I'm g-gonna cum," he stops sucking on my clit and starts rubbing it with his other index finger "Cum for me," he says in a deep voice and I cum hard.

He takes his pants and boxers off then hovers over me, I look down and my eyes go wide then I bit my lip "Like what you see?" He asks and I nod. He lines himself up with my me "Scratch my back, pull my hair, do whatever you need to, ya know, to distract from the pain," he says and starts sliding in, I groan then pull his hair and he stops "Do you want me to stop?" He asks and I nod my head and he stops.  I take a deep breath "Okay, you can go further," I tell him and he goes further in "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I scratch Zach's back and he stops again "Tell me when to move," he says, I nod and take a few deep breaths "Okay, move," he starts thrusting slowly "Fuck, it hurts," I breathe out "I know, I know it'll get better soon," he keeps thrusting slowly and soon the pain turns into pure pleasure "Fuck faster," he goes faster and faster and I continue scratching his back.

"You're so fucking tight," he groans "You're so big da- Zach," I close my eyes and throw my head back in the pillow "What were you gonna call me babygirl?" He pulls out and flips me over so I'm on all fours then he slides back into me "Fuck," he groans and starts going faster and faster "Holy shit, you feel so good," I blush and moan then grip the sheets. He hits my g-spot and I let out a squeal "Oh, fuck, right there daddy," he starts ramming into that spot "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I moan and clench around him "Oh, fuck do that again," I clench around him again "Go ahead, cum babygirl," I cum as his thrust start getting sloppier, soon he cums inside me (pill)

He rides out our highs then pulls out and lays next to me "Damn, that was amazing," "I know," I look at him and smile. He kisses me and I kiss back then he pulls away "So... round 2?" He asks and I nod rapidly then he hovers over me again. "Happy birthday to me,"