Zach// Zoom

Y/n's pov
I sit down at my desk and open my laptop. I check my email and see the email from my teacher about the zoom meeting along with the class code. I open zoom and put in the code then join the class meeting "Hi Ms. Y/l/n," I hear my teacher say and I smile and wave "Alright, we gotta wait for the rest of the class to get here then we'll start," she tells me and I nod.

~Time Skip~

It's been 10 minutes since the class started and I'm super bored. I see my boyfriend, Zach, walk in and I get an idea to tease him while I'm on zoom. I look at Zach and he looks at me, I lick my lips then spread my legs then he looks down and sees I'm not wearing any underwear, he bites his lip and I smirk then snake hand down and start rubbing my clit for a little bit then I turn my attention back to my teacher.

Zach's pov
Y/n snakes her hand down and starts rubbing her clit for a little bit then she goes back to paying attention to her teacher. I roll my eyes then I get an idea, I go over to her desk and crawl underneath it, she looks at me "Pay attention to your teacher baby and don't react to what I'm about to do," I whisper and she looks back at her laptop. I pull her pajama shorts and her underwear down then lick up her slit then start eating her out. I flick my tongue around fast, exploring everywhere inside her "F-Fuck," she moans out "Ms. Y/l/n, are you okay?" I hear her teacher ask and I smirk to myself "Y-Yeah, I-I'm f-fine Mrs. Nicole," she says as she puts her hands in my hair and pulls at it. She pushes my head deeper and I see her eyes roll into the back of her head and she bites her lip and soon I start rubbing her clit, slowly. I flick my tongue faster and rub her clit faster then I hear her laptop close "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," she moans "Cum for me kitten," I say then she cums and I lick her clean.

Y/n's pov
Zach gets out from underneath the desk and stands up. He goes to the bed and lays down, I get up and stand in front of the bed then get in between Zach's legs "Daddy, I was in class and you interrupted it," "I'm aware," he says but doesn't say anything else. I get up and open the nightstand "What're you doing?" Zach asks but I don't say anything, I take out the handcuffs and the rope. I look at him "Rope or cuffs daddy?" I ask and he stands up "And what makes you think I'm gonna let you do anything to me?" I don't say anything and just push him back on the bed "Rope or cuffs," "Cuffs," I put the rope in the drawer then go and cuff Zach to the bed.

I rip both of our clothes of then I get on top of Zach. I shove my tongue down his throat and I grab his member and jerk it off a little. I line his member up with my entrance and sink down on him and I let out a moan. I adjust myself then immediately start bouncing on him, slowly "Shit," Zach groan and I smirk to myself. I grab onto his shoulders and continue to bounce, I let my head fall on his shoulder and I start bouncing fast, my eyes roll into the back of my head "Fuck," I moan "Fuck, so good," he groans in my ear, I uncuff him then grip onto his chest "Fuck me daddy," I say, he grabs my waist and digs his heels into the bed and starts thrusting up into me. I moan at how deep he's going as the sweat from both our chests start colliding.

He stops thrusting up into me and I start bouncing on him again. I lean out and arch my back, allowing him to see me ride him. He watches me, groaning every so often as my neck glistens with sweat, I feel Zach twitch inside of me "I'm gonna cum," He groans "No," I say as I continue bouncing on him. My eyes roll into the back of my head, I clench around him "Fuck, do that again kitten," I clench around him again then he twitches inside me and I feel a knot in my stomach "On 3 daddy," I say and he nods "1...2...3," after I finish counting he shoots his load inside of me(pill) then I cum around him, I get of him and fall next to him "You should take control more often," he tells me and I look over at him and smile.

I lay my head on his chest and look up at him "I love you," I say for the first time "Y-You what?" "I love you Zach," "I love you too Y/n," he say and I smile then I close my eyes and eventually fall asleep.