What is a life?

Your POV:

".... Beverly... Her name was Beverly. She was the one that got you into investing crime scenes. She wasnt your legal grandmother and you lived in the forest with her. You started living on the road at 14. She died of an illness. You were left all alone. In her memory you began to help with police cases and have been moving state to state hoping to find a place to call home." He finishes.

"I found out a year later that she was a retired officer... Everyone respected her where we lived, but the day she was buried no one showed up but me. I don't know if it was because of where we lived or maybe because in the end everyone forgot about her. But I started solving cases to remember her and to honor her. I just wanted to make her proud, I have no family left. The least I could do is honor the one person that was a true blessing in my life..." I clench my jaw.

"I knew about your grandmother too! I would have said exactly the same thing! Don't listen to him,
(Y/n), I'm the one wh-" the Connor on my right was cut off. I shot him in the head.

Panting from fear I drop the gun. I can feel my knees are shaky. I look at Connor and he looks so relieved.

"I..." I shake out and I can feel the tears start flowing down my face.

"It's okay (Y/n).... It's me" he smiles.

I run to him and jump up to wrap my arms around his neck. He quickly hugs my waist and hold me up against him. I start to sob into his shoulder, I feel him bury his face into my hair.

"I-I'm so happy it's you!" I sob out.

"I told you I'd come back to you." He says calmly.

"I'm so sorry Connor, I let him drag me here and when I was trying to escape he knocked me out and i-" he cut me off.

"It's okay. I understand. I'm sorry I didn't tell you and put you in danger." I pull my face off of his shoulder to look at him. He looks worried

"I'm sorry..." I lean my face into his palm.

"Don't be... I'm sorry.." he strokes his thumb across my cheek.

I shake my head lightly, "it's okay..."

We still stand there for a second. I'm still wrapped around him, his other arm around my bottom to support me. I stare into his eyes. They're so much more vibrate now that he's deviant. We lean closer toward each other and before I knew it, our lips meet. It was a soft kiss, warm, and nice. I pull back and I can feel my face is warm. I see a light blue tint on his cheeks. Not the best place for a first kiss, but I'm still happy. I clear my throat and loosen my grip around him, signaling that I want to get down. He gets the note and carefully sets me down. He still stares at me in awe.

"You don't have a lot of time... Go do what you gotta do..." I look down at my feet, but he pulls my face up again.

He leans in for another soft kiss, then rests his forehead on mine. He grabs my hands, and inhales.

"I think I'm in love with you..." He blurts out. He blushed blue slightly.

"I.... What?" Im so shocked I'm not even sure if I heard him right.

"I said I think I'm in love with you." He states more confidently.

I blush, "oh! Uh... Well... I have certain feelings for you too... I... It's hard to say... But I do! I do like you! Don't get me wrong, I just... Um... Is... Is this the best place and time to discuss this?" I ask.

"Oh... Right.." he seems slightly embarrassed, "This can wait till later." He lets go of my hands and goes up to an android again.

"Just to make it clear, I would like to continue this discussion at a later time. First I must accomplish my mission." He says facing away from me.