In the beginning

Your POV:

The rain poured onto the dark streets of Detroit. The only sources of light being street lamps and the occasional car lights driving by. The sounds of rain and wet footsteps were the only noise that broke the silence of the city. You turn to the sky to see the moon peaking through the clouds as if trying to hide from the world.

"Something big is about to happen." You say as you turn back to the street you were walking.

Spinning your umbrella and humming a familiar lullaby. Your hood over your head to keep you as warm as possible from the cold weather. Your hands stung from the cold breeze that pushed droplets onto your hands making them like ice to the touch. Your nose pink from the cold as well as your cheeks, it didn't bother you too much. You were used to the cold weather by now. The rain was calming to you, and when it snowed it was beautiful. It was almost like you were made for the cold weather. All you wore was a red jacket, a grey long sleeve that had a wide neck, black leggings, and a pair of combat boots. Not the best for the rain but you didn't mind, you were prepared if you needed warmer clothes. You carried a backpack with spare clothes, water, food and money. That's all you needed. You made your way to an inn that seemed friendly enough. As you step through the doors you were greeted by an old women at the front desk. Closing your umbrella, you approached her and asked her for a room. After settling things you went to your assigned room, once in the room you put all your belongings on a nearby chair and flopped onto the bed.

"Who will I meet here?" You asked aloud and dozed off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~
Third person:

The clink from a coin could be heard as the android flipped and tossed his coin around. He had been wearing a suit, his grey blazer had the word android and RK800 on the front and back. The ding from the elevator signaled that it had reached its destined floor. Once he stepped out he heard a woman shouting about her daughter. On the floor of the hallway entrance was a fish flopping on the floor gasping for life. The android scanned it and placed it back into its tank. The woman that was causing the commotion had grasped the android by the shoulders begging for him to save her daughter, once realizing he was an android her views changed rather quickly.

"You're sending an android?" A look of terror on her face, " NO KEEP THAT THING AWAY FROM HER!!" She shouted as they policemen had pulled her away.

The RK800 had proceeded into the apartment looking for the captain in charge of this case. Once he found him he introduced himself.

"Captain Allen? My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife." Connor introduces himself to the captain.

"It's firing at everything that moves." Captain Allen sighs. "It's already shot down two of my men... We can easily get it, but it's on the edge of the balcony. If it falls, she falls."

Connor had taken in the information and thought of a question. "Do you know it's name?" He asked,

"I haven't got a clue. Does it matter?" Captain Allen asked,

"I need information to determine the best approach." Connor explained, "has it experienced any emotional shock recently?" Connor asked another question,

"Listen," Captain Allen approached Connor, "saving that kid is all that matters. So either you deal with this fucking android now, or I'll take care of it." Captain Allen explained before walking off

Connor proceeded his mission and scanned the area and house, he gathered as much information as he could before he absolutely had to step outside. He studied the empty gun case, the daughter's room, the father's body, the officer's body, he didn't pick up the gun even though he had the option. He felt violence wasn't the answer here. A second later another officer was shot in the arm. It was time for him to approach the deviant. He looked out the curtain and saw a blonde android holding a little girl at the edge of the roof. As soon as he stepped out he was shot in the arm. He paid no mind to it though as if it didn't happen.