Invasion

Your POV:

Markus had lead me inside Jericho. We didn't see Connor and I assumed he hadn't made it yet. He lead me into a control room on the deck of the boat. There I saw three other androids who didn't look to happy to see me.

"Who is she?" A female android growled out and pointed at me.

"Everyone, this is (Y/n). She came with information about the deviant hunter." Markus said.

"She's human..." one of the male androids commented.

"What?!" The female shouted.

"Yes, she is." Markus answered calmly.

"Markus what is a human doing here, we can't trust her. She could be a spy or an assassin or something." She rambled.

"Calm down North. She didn't try anything when she had the chance." Markus went up to North and gently grabbed her arms in a reassuring way.

"How do you know she's telling the truth?" The dark android asked.

"I worked for the DPD, with Connor and Hank. I worked the cases with androids. I saw what happened with and to you guys. I saw how Connor worked, he's my friend. I want to help him and you guys. I know that doesn't sound very convincing, but I want to help. Please, I want Connor to know that he's more then just a machine..." I felt a pressure in my chest as I said these words.

Markus looked at his companions. "(Y/n) will you excuse us for a moment?" He asked politely.

"Yeah..." I sigh and step out of the little room. As I leave I hear a 'I still don't trust her.'

I make my way back into the depths of the ship and among the many androids. I look around to see if I can spot Connor just in case. He still wasn't here, not as far as I know. Among all the faces I spot a familiar one. The android from the motel, and the little girl. I make my way over to them carefully. With them was a very large dark skinned android.

"Uh hello..." I give a small wave.

The adult female looks a bit startled, "hi..." she looks scared.

"Um... I was wondering if... I wanted to know how you got here..." I ask.

"I feel like I've seen you somewhere... you're the cop with the android." She gets up and is in a protective stance.

"Oh nononono I'm not here to hurt you or anything! I'm here to help!" I quickly explain.

"What do you want." She asks firmly.

"I just want to know how you got here..." I say sheepishly.

"Why..." she says more of a statement then a question.

"Kara..." the large android says in a calm voice.

She looks over to him and presses her lips together. The male android places a hand on her shoulder.

"We came here for help." He said. "We want to cross the border."

"To Canada... I heard about that. I hope you guys make it, you look like a nice little family." I smile.

The little girl smiles, "we are a family."

Kara smiles down at her and gives her a hug. They seem happy together.

"I'm sorry to have bothered you. I wish you safe travels. Oh and if this helps, please take it." I give them what little money I had left in my wallet.

"No, we can't. We couldn't pay you back." Kara says pushing my money back at me.

"Please, I want to help. You don't have to pay me back. Consider you guys making it over there my payment." I smile, and tuck the money into her hand.