Kamski

Your POV:

The next day Hank, Connor and I arrive at a very expensive looking house. It was snowing outside and Hank was on the phone in front of the car, while Connor and I were sitting inside waiting for him.

"You okay Connor?" I ask, he looked like he was thinking about a lot.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" He asked back,

"You look like you have a lot on your mind is all." I answer.

"I was going over a file in my system. I can assure you I am alright and functional." He told me.

"Okay..." We get out of the car as Hank hangs up the phone.

"Is everything okay, Lieutenant?" Connor asks,

"Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants... He said he was saved by Markus himself..." Hank explained,

"Is Chris okay?" I ask.

"Yeah he's in shock but... He's alive... What the hell.." Hank huffed out and started walking to the door.

"Kamski left CyberLife ten years ago... Why did you want to meet him?" Connor asks following Hank.

"This guy created the first android to pass the Turing test. And he's the founder of CyberLife. Anybody can tell us about deviants, it's him..." Hank explains.

We all approach the big gray door and Hank rings the doorbell. We wait a second then a blonde android in a blue dress answers. She stares at us waiting for an explanation.

"Hi... Uh... I'm, er, Lieutenant Hank Anderson, Detroit police department. I'm here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski." Hank tells the android.

She's silent for a second then moves to the side. "Please, come in."

"Okay." Hank says mostly to himself. We walk in and the Android closes the door behind us.

"I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please, make yourself comfortable." She says before disappearing behind a door in the corner. Hank goes to sit in one of the leather chairs in the room and I sit in the one next to him. Connor walks around the small room and examines all the pictures on the wall. It was quiet then Hank started to talk.

"Nice girl..." He said,

"Yeah..." I answer,

"You're right... She's really.... Pretty." Connor says, he glances in my direction and I'm a bit shocked to hear him say that.

"Nice place... Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody..."

"Hm..." I hum as I watch Connor go from picture to picture.

"So, you're about to meet your maker, Connor. How does it feel?" Hank asks, watching Connor's back as he walks to the other side of the room.

"Kamski is one of the greatest geniuses of the 21st century. It'll be interesting to meet him in person." Connor answers, he finally walks over to us and stands next to the chair I'm sitting in.

"are you nervous?" I ask,

"No..." Connor thought about it for a second before answering,

"Sometimes I wish I could meet my creater face to face... I'd have a couple of things I'd wanna tell him.." Hank sighs,

Just then the android from before came back into the room. "Elijah will see you now." She said and had us follow her into the room. We walked in to see a pool. There was a man swimming laps and two more of the blonde android that greeted us, relaxing on the edge of the pool. We walk toward a wall that was made up of windows and wait by the edge of the pool for Kamski to greet us.