consumate night of anindita!part1

A NOTE................

so guys as promised with os...don't judge book with a cover,if u r dare and honest go ahead...all scenes r a common reaction & demnding as per characters! and my imagination after that prmo!

after completing her exams,days were good.kaka went on pampering anirudh but of no means.he bursted out instead.kaka felt dejected and sad...the only way to shut mouth of ladies was if anindita consumate their night..since maturation was evolving in a 12 year girl...and anirudh finded her sometimes pretty ..still childsh.his only aim was to make her a barrister,help her in studies..bondita sometimes stared him like an angel.it was her puppy love.innocent cute,and honest love.anirudh aint noticed instead erupted on her for being distracted in studies.....he failed to get to know her heart..it was night when kaka called bondita ,sampoorna was also present to manipulate her...

''bahu ao betho..''

''wo hmm keh rhe the ki

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

''wo hmm keh rhe the ki...''kaka pointed to sampoorna she started,''bndita dekh bhn hei tu meri...''

''hn didi aur app sas bhi toh...''

''hn dekh ek rsm hei jo mhine ke baad ki jyegi ...''

''pr kyu krne hei rsm?''

kaka got nervous while she said,''bndita tere pati babu ki lie..''

''anirudh babu tere rkhsk hei shiksk hei dost hein hena...''

''hn hr smy sath diya hein unhone mera..''she said smiling

''toh tera bhi toh frz bntha hena kuch unhe bhi de..jo unhe bhaiye psnd aye....mera mtlb agr tu nhi chthi toh fir..''she said smiling to trilochn

''nhi nhi ..kyu nhi dongi jo chte ho wo dungi...akhir mere pati hen..''she said chuclking

''toh.....''

at rsm

anirudh returned after a hearing early for a rsm meant to welcome ,a girl in womanhood..

there stood bondita in a lustre blonde saree the bindi and a long golden chain around her neck..a kmrbndh and roses stuffed in her hair..trilochn and anirudh stood there eager to meet  her and atten rsm..to him something seems fishy,the only women who were taunting them r ready to help her..but otherwise he wore a deep sea suit with a diamond  thread in it...

''malkin..kitna nikhr aya hei bs hldi lgne se apka tn..''

she gigiled suprised by her beauty...she touched her own upm apllied skin which was smooth and fair inddeed .to a 12 year girl it was a lovely ceremony..she just wanted to please her husbnd..

''anirudh babu ki nzr pdte hi khil uthngi app..''

''

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
bondita's teen life osजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें