PROMO !!

the beautiful mansion. the lady loves the man.her marriage  was fixed.they elope & married.a simple story?not yet!

He held her smoothie waist and tickled,''has hasna..''.

she cried laughing in agony,she cursed her life,her immense love....

''tapor..jiji kehte hei ek baat mnegi?''she said peeping at the haapy family.

''ye patr likh,likhna kitni suki hun vivah ke naam se,likhna kitna pyrr krta hei hone wala pati,likhna wo shugaan bnungi jo nau saal phle thi!,likhna ki amantran hen unhe apni..nhi bondita das ki vivah mein....''she peened the note as her unowrthy wish was

''baba,kaka pyrr pyrr koi pyrr nhi,koi shadi nhi,bs dil hei mera,uske lie!...''he danced in the garden as a angel.

''chale?miss bondita?''asked deb.

''khaan?'' she smiled 

''jhan dil kre wahn jie...chle jie!''she banged the door.

''nau saal ka akela pan chnd dino mein bhar jyega ..kisne socha tha?hmara beta nhi bondita ka sakha babu hei..ye bhi nhi jnte the?aurrr ajj..wahi...''the man walked with his stick pass the corridors..

''pyrr krna bhot asan hei ,kbhi bhi !,,bas uski khamoshi ko smjhna thoda aur asan!...sayd?jisne sirf meri prwah taumr ki ajj kiss raste pei khdi hei wo?''

the rituals started.finally she would be a married girl.

alas!...it ended!

''jnte hen hawa hi ku bndhta hei?asma aur zameen ko?''

''app bta dijye!'''

''kyuki uske bina dono hi khokili hen!''she said in a sarcastic smile.

she twisted his fist,made him question and only left with tears!

................................................................................................

''pyr ki bhot chrache hen

bas awara sunta hen!

aur nirlajj usee pura krskte hen!''

the full part will be uploaded soon....

can anyone guess plotline...?

a story where a promise,breaks respect and the trust back 9 years!

promise no negativity ther would be .

.but do u want them to relaize love?fight aginst all odds?and what if the love breaks heart..trust and hatred at same time?

do u want me to write,coz this will be just them fighting with both their emotins & love! and her promise made 9 years back

bondita's teen life osजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें