ye pyrr os 1

Smy ki ek dhar hei sb bdl deti hei bondita a naughty girl always chanting pati babu turned a dedicated wife as proximity grew and after mens she was taught  ptni dhrm
While a sensible dedicated man alike aniruddh was against it .Why wouldn't he be..."ek nhi si jaan ne baba khoya sati dekha ye shaddi aur kitna ..Bs ab udegi" he thought..But a lovely teen mind where all sweet affection was honey of darza of a pure bond.frustrated day by day with all tantrums of society and explanation of him,she was evolving , changing as a true victim only.sge started attending less classes and after falling from top of hill ,she was saved by him . anirudh was crying helplessly,when all were tensed.he checked her even he kissed her forehead .Yes he wasn't her pati but he loved her,his trk sundar patni .After she woke up he was caressing her palms, cheeks and head ,she thought all was right but worst was yet to be come.the divorce was just after 4 days as the law was passed on her period of illness 😢"bahu hmhe maf krdo "
She was tired ..."thik hi"she said painfully.there was someone watching this in pain,the freedom cost their love life and all relations."ye sindoor ka mm nhi"she kept it back."nhi hath jodte hen"pleaded kaka
"Bikol bahu bête this height KB wo bête ki ho brna ek ldki hi..Ku"
She coldly went away.she wondered in mansion as a lifeless soul."bondita khub bhalobri is ster babu"
"App you Sandra grin mere"
"Kidney kha patni nhi mnta "
"Bahu sons them nibhao"she went to study ,she wanted to touch the books,the couch,she would miss all the laughter love here grown ."Bonita pdhogi ye."
"She only stared him"ye pati babu hen jnke sath hse khele trk an kiyan .."
"Nhi B's dekhna chat hum  ek bar"
"Jnta Hun bit dukh hua hi pr "
She stopped him."ancha rishtha..."he made her sit and touched her cheek,"time mein el nyi asma Dena chtha Hun "
"Hath Mt live Pat ...Barrister babu"she commanded him
"Na patni rhungi Na sishya 5 din bad Na sadhwa Na vidwa ..."she sobbed .anirudh was shocked"tum meri ho..."
"Kuch nhi lgti apki"she went crying he rendered the same mini once told him the date of divorce was approaching fast "jne Ku file tuta hei know if an koi rishtha nhi hogs, tumse merit zindgi hei saydd pure per..nhi"
He murmured to himself
"Prem to Mene kiya tha apne hq jtiya ,mein bondita hun pr roy choudhary nhi yan das nhi kisiki udarta nhi ..."she slept crying hopelessly.
Precio:she broke shajapolas whipped vermilion.they signed the paper but destiny changed and they were reunited forever.can u guess how?☺️
So there will be next 2 parts
1 ani flees manorama marriage and bondu worry
2love love reunited forever "#anindita

bondita's teen life osजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें