mmata ek muskan mein an os!

guys ,the last 2 parts of thkuma one will come tmorow.  on mother's day ,here's an os on aindita..hope u like and dont bash me to not publish tht one!

'' 15 MARCH 1930

''hawa sant  nhi thi uss din bas mn asnat ho rha tha... ...kaam se 12 din tak nhi rhunga ghr par.akhirir mhina hei uska...mene mna kiya tha case leene ko pr mamla zarori hei....isbar!''

the time when atur ghr were made,the time when male was only considered heir,when easy tricks wernt applied instead unskilled attendants who used hours making a woman labor whole day ,to see the new life..all that prevailed in the era.new techqniques were only for name,making a mother suffer ,when they had a bitch shame!.

bondita was on her nineth month,the most crucial time of pregnancy.back aches,spinal pain,feet aches,were common.she couldnt sleep in night due to constant wanting to pee,due to movemnt of child..still for a mother,only the life along her matters.

kaka was always hyptonized by fake ways to make the child - a male...oor healthy..

mrs.sumita,bose was a evil lady.she could never see zamindars growing.instead she wanted her daughter-in-law's sons to be adopted by them.she gritted her teeth from the day of good news.she constantly wanted to suffer the mom or the child ....

anirudh  was the most tender husband,who would even spent hours talking to little bondita and massage her ached feet.

''bahu,ye lo ...''kaka handled a pudiya .

''kya hei ye kaka fir kise baba yan kisi ne diya..''said anirudh yelling.

''anirudh are...ye ..wo..isse khane se ldka hi hoga...are bose babu ki hr bahu ka ldka hi hua hei..fir buriyi kya hei azmnae mein..ku..bahu abb itna bhi nhi krskti kya...''said kaka with moist tears.

''ye rona phele bnd kijye...chi..itni kdwi..kya  milya hei ismein  han?ye bikol nhi...''she snatched the pudiya and ate it in a go.

''are dekho hmari bahu ko...''anirudh galred at her and left.

while ani left,bondita suffered a pain in her lower  womb.what was it?it tasted something like pinappele crushed with some unknown herbs.she cried in vain for an hour..and she struggled to stand.this was the 3rd time she suffered ,but 1st time when ani is near her..

he rushed and picked a unconcisious bndita,''what happednd?kaka this is all becoz ...som fetch the doc now...''

the doc gave her an injection and she regained conciusoness...but he wasnt able to find the cause..the nurses were consolling her restless womb .

''kya unhone kuch azaeeb khiya yean piya?yan khie giri ho...yan koi stress?''

''ye...''kaka handed the pouch

the doc was horrified.it had pineapple crushed,which induces premature contractions  which results in miscarriage many times ..

he rushed at the bed...and gave her injctions,''mughe itna drd ku horha hei...aahh..kuch kro na...pati babu..thik nhi lg rha..''she was weeping.with every contractions hit her flesh,she was falling weak.

''dekhie,kya haal horha hei inka...jabradsati jajaki suru hue hei...bacha tk gir jta hei ismein...''

''please kuch kijye doc...''pleaded ani looking at distresed bndita.she roared in pain while squezzing his hand.the doc gave her medicines to rest.anirudh had to immedaitely leave that night to his office 2 km from tulsipur for a 4 hour meeting with other investigators

later at the night ,a low moan escaped her mouth,as her water broke,and contraction hit her.she could feel soft and restless kicks from flesh.soon with passing time,the contraction became more painful..and every member came to help her.

bondita's teen life osजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें