Breakfasts

Monica

-Everyone always visits Monica's for breakfast, so you got to spend the morning with the love of your life and a handful of your closest friends. It was perfect, a dream come true.

-She always goes full out on food, she plates up anything imaginable. 

-After everyone leaves, she always makes sure that she pays attention to you

You were woken up by the sound of laughter and the smell of bacon. Curious to find out what was happening, you climbed out of bed and walked into the living room. Everyone was there, scattered across the couch and dining table, they all greeted you with welcoming 'hello's' when they noticed you walked in. Monica was stood over a pan, she quickly turned it down and walked over to you to kiss you.

"Morningg" she said in a childlike tone, grabbing your hands and holding them both. "Good morning, darling" you spoke softly, returning the greeting. Chandler made a joke that you couldn't quite hear, as he takes over the cooking before anything caught on fire.... again.

The breakfast was amazing, something you'd expect to eat at a 5 star restaurant - however that's the perks of dating a chef. You helped Monica clear the plates as the rest all of a sudden had a place to be, but you didn't care. Monica washed them whilst you dried, you made sure that it was all up to her high standards. With the help of 2, it was quickly over with, so you went to the couch to relax for a little longer - Monica joined you.

You felt a pair of lips collide with your neck, her hands began to massage your shoulder, "Thank you for your help this morning, I really appreciate it", you let out a hum sound in response, too relaxed to even open your eyes.

Rachel

-Not a morning person at all, she needs a lot coffee 

-After coffee, she returns to a cuddly state, wants you by her side

-Helps to make smiley pancakes

Rachel's eyes were met with beams of sun, causing her to scrunch up her face in disgust. She attempted to escape the light by pulling the blanket over her head, but it was no use, she couldn't hide away from it.

After countless failed attempts of trying to fall asleep, Rachel accepted her defeat, "Baby, can you pretty please make me a cup of coffee?" She asked in her cute, 'I get my own way no matter what' voice. You kissed her forehead and pulled yourself out of bed and towards the kitchen, starting to make the coffee. 

Shortly, you returned with her request and placed it down on the bedside table. She launched up, her scarlet lips met the porcelain edge and she happily took a large sip. You climbed back into bed, Rachel brought her body closer to yours. "I love you" she mumbled, a half smile appearing. Smiling, you brought her body closer to yours and whispered "I love you too".

She quickly finished her coffee, "Wanna go make breakfast?" she suggested eagerly. You nodded your head in agreement, getting out of bed once more. Rachel followed, lightly tapping your ass and running away giggling as if she had just committed a crime. You sniggered and ran after her, "heyyy!" you yelled.

You laughed until you were sore, with left over laughs still spilling you began to cook the batter as Rachel cut some fruit. You were hesitant to give Rachel a knife since it was still quite early, but you decided to chance it. The pancakes were finally finished, so you plated them up and placed it onto the counter - ready to mix with the fruit.

This was Rachel's favourite part, she loved decorating, even if it was just a pancake. She carefully aligned each slice of fruit, making it form a smiley face. "Look Y/N, Look!" she burst out in excitement, jumping up and down as she clapped her hands. She was so excited to show you them.