Quarantine

Monica
-She goes full blown Monica on cleaning everything, you have to comfort her because she gets very scared about germs. You already lived together, so you quarantined together anyway.
-She struggles not seeing her friends everyday, but she loves spending time with you. Plus she can always see Ross from the window and the guys from their door step.
-Decides she wants to start working out more during lockdown, so you start to watch fitness videos together, but you never got past the first one.
-She teaches you how to bake, you end up with baskets full of treats for everyone, like she did when she made the jam.
-Spending the mornings sitting on her lap on the balcony, as she reads her newspaper and you drink your tea

Rachel
-Gets really bored, really fast. You keep her entertained 24/7 though, of course.
-Cheat on all of the zoom quizzes together, however Monica is beginning to get skeptical
-She does your makeup any chance she gets, she loves it
-Follow all of the new trends together, ie the whipped coffee from tiktok
-"It's 5pm somewhere!"
-You spend most of the day in bed together
-Morning showers together

Phoebe
-She hates having to stay in, but you both make it into one big sleepover.
-You both write songs about each other and random shit, she teaches you how to play guitar and you teach her how to play air guitar & She goes full blown musician but you love how spontaneous she is.
-Dance parties at 2am, even though you're both awful at dancing, It was one of your favourite memories.
-Photo shoots with disposable cameras, she picks her favourites and hangs them, putting her favourite in her purse.
-Ordering Central perk to your door when she misses it - Gunther gets slightly annoyed, but you'll do anything to make Phoebe happy and she'll do the same for you.

Chandler
-Is excited that he gets to spend all of this time with you, he goes full out since you've not seen each other a lot recently.
-Trying to learn how to paint, but it ends up with him chasing you around the apartment with paint
-Cuddling on the barcaloungers as you watch all of your favourite films
-He learns to cook your favourite meal and surprises you with it
-You get to know each other a hell of a lot more, Chandler tells you he loves you for the first time.

Joey
-He makes up new games with you, like fireball, he treats it as one longg summer.
-He stocks up on snacks and sweets/candy.
-Smoothers you with hugs and kisses with every chance he gets, but if you cough or even sneeze, he comes out in full hockey gear but still cant resist to hug you.
-Chandler explained him as to what the coronavirus is, yet he is still convinced it's a monster & locks all doors.
-Ordering food 24/7
-SexSexSexSexSexSexSex

Ross
-Arranges all of the zoom calls between your group, he always loves holding the quizzes - like he did when they wanted to see who knew each other the best.
-He teaches a zoom class every week, so you help him prepare, his students all love you
-Binging Netflix shows together like Tiger King
-Brings you breakfast in bed, you both cuddle as he reads the newspaper - his dream relationship
-Playing board games together, monopoly is a bitch