Favourite place to kiss you

MonicaNeck

Monica
Neck.
She loves kissing your neck, trying to find all of your sweet spots and having you melt into her. You find it hot, however it does leave a lot of hard to explain marks.

Rachel
Lips.
She loves making you blush and weak at the knees when she kisses your lips. Sometimes, she will interrupt you just to kiss your lips. Some would find it annoying, but you definitely don't.

Phoebe
Everywhere and anywhere ;).
She is sweet, but a very physically affectionate person. She would spend hours exploring your body.

Chandler
Forehead.
He finds it sweet and notices that it helps to calm you down - all the excuse to do it more. He always smiles as you try and reach his forehead, but the height difference adds some difficulty, so he just laughs and kisses your forehead with ease.

Joey
Hand.
He is a big romantic at heart, he loves just kissing your hand spontaneously. Despite him not quite grasping the right times to do so, you still admire the action.

Ross
Shoulder.
He loves kissing your shoulder and peppering kisses along it. Anytime, anywhere - but especially when you're cuddling together. He is a lot taller, so it's somewhat awkward when he leans down. But you love it anyway.