They prank you

Monica
-Over plans badly, but it ends up paying off
-Swaps sugar for salt in a cup of tea
-She plates up a little tea set, with sugar, milk and tea resting on a saucer, alongside scones and biscuits.
-She pours out the sugar, and replaces it with salt. It looks the exact same.
-with nothing out of place, and a very impressed Monica, she brings the plate to the dining table and tells you that it's a surprise treat.
-Without suspecting a thing, you take a sip out of the tea you had just made. The surprise took you out of nowhere, you spat it out quickly and scrunched your face in disgust.
-Monica was so proud of herself, she was so smug for days!

Rachel
-clingfilm on the toilet seat
-She snuck away whilst you weren't looking and wrapped clingfilm around the toilet seat. She quickly ran out of the bathroom before you could suspect anything, and hid all the 'evidence'
-She couldn't stop sniggering, patiently waiting for you to go
-"RACHHHH!!"  "Gotcha'!"

Phoebe
-Whilst you were away for a couple days, Phoebe got really bored and thought it would be the perfect time to prank you.
-She wasted no time of thinking for a plan, as soon as she thought of it she ran straight to the store and bought all the necessary materials.
-She wanted to cover the apartment with bright sticky notes, mostly to prank you, but also to see if it would be a good interior design choice
-She did it quickly, and actually enjoyed it.
-"Surprise!!" she shouted as you walked through the door, you had no idea if you should be angry or happy, but it was a shock to say the least.

Chandler
-A Whoopee cushion in central perk
-You had plans to meet Chandler and the others at Central Perk, but were running a little late. You had no idea, but Joey and Chandler had just been introduced to the lost and found box by Gunther. For some bizarre reason, there was a whoopee cushion in there - most likely belonging to Joey who forgot he had ever owned it....
-Chandler took advantage of this opportunity and placed it into an empty seat on the couch, he knew you would sit there as him and the rest of the friends occupied the other seats.
-He sat patiently waiting for you to sit down, Monica murmured to him, telling him to 'grow up', but his response was just a silly face
-"Y/N, how nice to see you! take a seat"
-Makes fart jokes to Joey the whole night, but fortunately you loved how he was so childish
-Pays for your coffee to make up for it

Joey
-Hides behind the curtain to jump out and scare you, but his feet are poking out at the bottom and he cannot stop giggling.
-You smile to yourself, making your footsteps louder on purpose, 'that's so weird, I could've sworn Joey was here', you over-exaggerated like a character on a kid's TV show
-'BOO' he jumps out, nearly falling flat on his face, 'AHHHH!!' you scream, jumping up and down. "GOTCHA!" he yells, pride flooding his voice, he was so smug for the rest of the day.

Ross
-Puts black ink on your microscope at work, so you have black circles around your eyes all day
-You got a few weird looks along the way, but didn't think much of it, until you came home and Chandler made a Raccoon joke
-"I'll get you back Ross!!" you scream, chasing him around the apartment