Coffee?

Edward walked into a strange cafe-looking place with his head held low and a hoodie on, he wasn't sure what this place was, all he knew was that it was filled with strange looking people they didn't dress like normal humans. He knew this because he had spent an awful long time trying to blend in with humans, studying every move to fit in with the crowd. He wasn't looking where he was going when he bumped into someone.
"Ah Edward your finally here, I picked the shadiest corner because I know how your skin reacts to light" as a mystery man gestured Edward into the corner.

So this is who I was meeting Edward thought- Although it was hard to think due to the awfully strong smell of coffee- and something else he had never smelled before. As he wished his senses weren't 100x stronger than humans. Edward went to sit down when the man asked if he wanted coffee? He politely declined and replied with another question 'Why did you want me to come here' and the man replied in luring tone of voice 'Well I think I can help you... but first please tell me how you got here I can sense your from very far away'

Edward looked up and hesitantly replied in a smallish voice 'Well Should I start the beginning...'

'Yes. I want all the details- also I know your a vampire Edward'

'Oh. Okay well I guess I should begin with when I first turned into a vampire- although I don't remember much, see I was a baby when Carlisle transformed me into a vampire, Carlisle like a father to me and he said that when he found me I was dying and my parents were dead and the only way to save me was to turn me into a vampire so that's what he did- of course this was only a few years ago, I know I look way to old for my human age I've only been in the world for 1 and half years but I look like a 18 year old- but this is how I will look forever' Edward glanced up and down at himself almost displeased. 'Carlisle told me after my new born phase was over which was a few months after I transformed- I would have to go to high school and start learning- Course vampires are pretty quick learners and we can absorb knowledge easily so I didn't mind catching up, and that's when it all started...'

Edwards eyes peeled up and made direct contact with the stranger. The man detected a flicker of fear and confusion in Edwards eyes and decided it would be best to stop here.

'Edward before you go on could we pause here and meet up again tomorrow somewhere a little more private'

The mans eyes darted around the room to make sure nobody was looking.

So that was the first chapter do you guys like it? I said it would have elements of mystery and stuff. It will turn more romantic towards the end but for now we need to here more of Edwards story and who's the mystery man? I guess you will have to continue and read more...